Who lives in the Charlotte Area??

1 post | Original | Recent
1 Post
Oct 6, 2015 12:42pm
via Android

Hello! I want to take a brief moment to introduce myself. My name is Dani, I moved to NC last year from Jersey. I don't know a lot of people besides my family and coworkers. Currently I'm still over weight however I've been working out for the past month and half. I made some progress (results are better than no results). So basically, I was curious if anyone lived in the Charlotte Area that can relate my situation, have any tips on losing weight, or simply need an extra person to workout with.

12 Oct
Hi Dani. Im Robert. Im from Tampa FL. The good thing about this app is that doesnt matter where you from we can communicate. I am a wellness coach and like to keep people motivated and focus on their goals. Let me know if i can help. Would love to have you in my facebook group.
12 Oct
Good Morning Robert, thank you for the response. I would like some assistance with my weight loss journey.
12 Oct
I can help. Please contact me to my email with all your questions. robertrod at hotmail dot com I will answer and give you the assitance you need. Hope to read from you soon.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51