I'm a girl but have a guy like body type :-/

4 posts | Original | Recent
32 Posts
Jan 4, 2016 9:03pm
via Android

I wonder if it's possible for your body type to change much. I'm a girl but I have the inverted triangle type body. Larger shoulders and chest, almost straight waist and barley any butt. To make things more difficult my torso is slightly short although I do have long legs:-/ I'd like to look more shapely but my torso means even if I don't carry too much weight around the middle there is still not much definition.
Could anyone help?
Cheers x

05 Jan
Lunges, squats, etc help shape the booty which might help you achieve a more "girl" body type, if that's what you're striving for.
1 Post
Jan 6, 2016 7:55pm
via Android

I think deadlifts are the best for butt, use some weight ive just seen your photo and it doesn't look like a dude's body
....deadlifts rock

32 Posts
Jan 6, 2016 8:04pm
via Android

950 Posts
Jan 9, 2016 10:28am
via Android

The media seems to want us all to think that, as far as attractiveness goes, there is like one attractive body type for men and one for women, and if we exercise and diet enough, we can achieve it, and be "attractive." This is a lie, a big scam.

There are so many body shapes and sizes and they all have the potential to be beautiful with the right attitude. I think if you put in a lot of effort, your body will change. However, you probably will still not look the way you imagined you should look when you started. The great pay off here is that you'll very likely find a self confidence you didn't have before, and attain a level of peace and acceptance of your own beautiful shape.

09 Jan
Profound ! So true

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51