Loosing Weigh

3 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 16, 2016 12:57am
via Android

Hey guys !!! I'm just 12 and I'm really fat , not going to tell you my weigh cause your going to be surprised.I really want to losses weigh but I eat a lot and don't like to exersize . Can you guys tell me an exersize for me to get skinny in no time ? If there none , just help me out on my journey .
Thanks

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 16, 2016 3:09pm
via iOS
Hey buddy, well first of all this is a great step to get your mind into gear, this community will be able to listen and help, nomatter our age, we are all here to prove to ourselves we can make the difference for the better.
So my way i have found has really helped- i ho home after a long day at the office, turn my tv on, but i dont watch it- i use it with my google tv box, i put an album i really like- i like fast beats to get my heart pumping- then i open skimble. From there i custom search a work out. 20 mins is good for me, but start your self lower even 1 - 2 mins a day and you will feel the benefits in days! A pair of 5-10 lb dumbels come in handy too as those skimble videos kick ass! Good luck bud- keep me updated
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 15, 2016 6:04am
via Android

THANKS

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51