PREDATOR ON SITE

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
58 Posts
Jun 10, 2013 12:45pm
via iOS
TEENS THIS IS AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE. TELL THE TEENS YOU FOLLOW AND THOSE WHO ALSO FOLLOW YOU. IM IN MY 20's. MY DAD IS A COP. THERE'S AN OLD MAN ON HERE WHO CLAIMS TO ME A TEEN ONE MOMENT AND THE NEXT HE IS 53 years old. HE HAS A BABY ON THE WAY AS HE TOLD ME AND ANOTHER TEEN ON KIK. HE TALKS EXTREMELY NASTY. HIS PROFILE PIC IS OF AN OLDER MAN. HE COMMENTS ON TEEN POSTS AS IF HE WERE ONE. AND SAYS HE WISHES HE WAS STILL A TEEN ON A TEEN GIRL NAMED CELINE FORUM POST. HIS PROFILE NAME ON HERE IS JOSPEH MCDONNELL. HIS KIK IS jospehmcd96. WHERE IT IS A DIFF PROFILE PIC. IT LOOKS LIKE A TEEN BUT EITHE WAY HE'S A FAKE AND A BAD MAN AND PERSON. STAY AWAY FROM HIM. DON'T KIK HIM OR MESSAGE HIM. IF HE CONTACTS YOU TELL A PARENT. IM ASKING PEOPLE WHO TO TRY HELP PROTECT THESE KIDS. ON THIS FORUM THAT IF YOU SEE HIM POST OR COMMENT ON A TEEN FORUM TO REPORT IT. PLEASE. THIS IS IMPROTANT TEENS.
10 Jun
That's good of you to tell everyone. Sounds like you know better than most. Remember you never know. So don't post too much.
10 Jun
Thank you. Yes. I agree. I have little sisters so i had to say something.
11 Jun
People like him disgust me. Everybody be safe.
11 Jun
Well put and I agree, Andrew.
11 Jun
Guys please pay attention to this message as im telling the truth. Joseph is not a predator or some kind of perv. He is an idiot but not a perv so i dont want to see him falsely accused. His profile pic on workout trainer is actually a picture of the ufc fighter kimbo slice. Once again he is not a paedophile. And he is a teenager but im not going to disclose his age as he is under 18 and their could be real pervs on this site.
Image_thumb
389 Posts
Jun 10, 2013 4:07pm
via iOS
I'm sure there are more than one. Everyone needs to be careful..,

Another reason not to give out personal info 

Thanks for the reminder 
10 Jun
Also another reason I don't think sexy half nude pics should be allowed, but that's just me
31 Oct
Totally Agree with this
Image_thumb
203 Posts
Jun 11, 2013 1:03am
via iOS
All the more reason for there to be a Profile Pic Tag showing (18) or 18+. Personally it is really hard to tell now a days by a pic alone and I don't mind being a positive influence on a younger generation and for this reason I Follow anyone that Follows me. 

BUT I also am very concerned about teenage girls specifically Following me, since I am a grown man. My biggest concern around the features of this App is a young girl becoming fixated on an adult in an improper way and being taken advantage of in this App or worse...

Therefore I would suggest that any Teen that feels they are being harassed in an improper way do exactly what is done here and post to this thread and also report that User to Skimble. 

Be safe in here kiddies. We all hope for the best in people but there are some seriously BAD people out there. 
Image_thumb
58 Posts
Jun 11, 2013 1:12am
via iOS
I agree Jeremy. The children under 18 needs to watch out and again tell your parents if he or any other inappropriate male or female contacts you through this app, kik or instagram
11 Jun
It's nice of you to warn us about the predator. I personally dont agree with people giving up their email/IM/social media IDs easily in the forums, and showing their bare skin pics to strangers.. It only attracts more bad people to prey on them. We dont want some bad cases on facebook to happen on Skimble.. Just my thought
11 Jun
Thanks, I understand your point as well.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51