What Made You Change?

62 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 16, 2014 11:30am
via iOS
I got tired of talking about how I used to be 10 yrs ago. "Used to be fit, used to be strong, used to have a six-pack..." The only time that matters is now!
Image_thumb
235 Posts
Jan 16, 2014 7:41pm
via Android

i was.a real bad asthmatic & outer shape an with my lack of discipline of eating right . i died twice frpm,asthma. soon as i got out the hospital i hit the gym hard,ate right etc i went from 225lbs to 165lbs in 4th months i never gave up or quite an i dont belive into makin excuses, i did it all with nothing to lose & everything to gain.

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jan 16, 2014 8:04pm
via Android

Two kids messed me up my belly isn't the same n tryna stay n shape to make sure me n my kids r active n b healthy

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 16, 2014 8:13pm
via Android

I just need an extra push I'm fit and in shape. I just want to be more toned. And have more upper body strength. I have a lifetime fitness member ship I come every day amd do the same thing. I need a more disciplined workout plan. 

Image_thumb
33 Posts
Jan 16, 2014 8:48pm
via Android

I have always been a beautiful person on the inside but never thought I was beautiful on the outside. In my opinion, the two should match. So I wanted to lose weight... then I lost a sister to a heart attack and know I have to get healthy, I don't want that to be me. I know how it feels to have everyone else tell you that you look fine but when you look in the mirror you disagree. Every one deserves to feel beautiful in their own eyes and now no one can tell me other wise. I truly wish you the very best of luck finding what you're looking for.

Image_thumb
1646 Posts
Jan 16, 2014 8:53pm
via iOS
I had a full body check-up Nov 2013 and was told I had a body fat percentage of 28% and a metabolic age of 61 !! I haven't looked back since and train nearly every day - This app helped turn me around
Image_thumb
69 Posts
Mar 5, 2014 5:04pm
via Android

Working with older folks I saw how life ends up when you don't do anything to change. 3 - 6 hundred dollars a month just on pills yikes not for me change is cheaper.

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Mar 12, 2014 3:44am
via Android

I was always a big guy and I usually carried it well since I am 6' 5". Recently however, I've begun to experience heart problems and it's kicked me in the butt to get in shape. I have a 10 month old son and I plan on seeing him have his own children. That is motivation enough.

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Mar 12, 2014 5:03am
via iOS
I'm not really fat but I had a heart pain once then I'm like its time to pull up my socks.  I was just 13
Right now 15
Without this app
Image_thumb
200 Posts
Mar 12, 2014 5:10am
via Android

Congrats on realising you could change it and made the decision to do it!

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 27, 2016 5:04pm
via Android

No

Feb 1, 2018 10:07pm
via Android

Me.. I just wanted to be pleased with who was looking back at me in the mirror. I've always been skinny, not necessarily fit tho. I just motivate myself everyday

Skimble-workout-trainer-download-app-recommended-programs

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51

Workout Trainer Forums

Welcome Wagon

6,343 topics, 38,278 posts

Motivation & Support

8,528 topics, 41,550 posts

App Updates

43 topics, 104 posts

Ask the Pros

764 topics, 1,952 posts

Workouts and Programs