Anyone over 30 who DOESN'T have kids?

23 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
46 Posts
Aug 28, 2013 2:45pm
via Android

No offense, but I find it hard to establish any common ground with people my age (I'm 35) because they're all married w/ children! I'm as yet unmarried, no kids, and I'd love to make some friends on here who are in the same boat!
So far i've gotten rid of 20 lbs, and have 25 to go; I'm almost back to my high school weight!

01 Sep
I'm 34 with no children, but I am married and would one day like to have kids. As you are, all my friends are parents and I have trouble relating. I'm also working on some weight load plans. My goal is to be down 20lbs by the end of December. Then I will set another goal. I'm looking for friends as well, to help motivate and to just others a can relate to easier then those with kids.
04 Sep
I am also 35 no kids and am not yet married! My highest weight was 197 and im 5 foot 2 inches lol so i was not happy i am now 130 lbs ive been working out for the past 2 years and am done loosing weight just want to tone up and not sure how to go about that any suggestions?
14 Oct
I'm 37, never married and no kids.
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 11:47pm
via iOS
I am 36, no kids but essentially married and would like to have kids very soon.

I know how you feel, I feel the same a lot. All my friends are parents and it is sad to say, but most of the time, I find them boring and have trouble to relate. I don't have kids who are teething, nor baby fat, nor problems getting the morning schedule right, and thank the heavens, I don't have to fit my fitness plan around school, ballet and soccer practice. Hats off to those who do and manage, I probably could learn a thing or two from you!

I don't need to lose weight, but I do need to build muscle mass. So, my target is not measured in pounds but rather in calories and in BMI.

I would be happy to support another thirty-something in getting healthy and fit, if you don't mind that our goals are not exactly the same. That is, if you are looking for a buddy. We both need to work out and watch what we eat, so it is still pretty much the same deal... 
Icon_missing_thumb
260 Posts
Sep 2, 2013 1:19am
via Android

I'm 56 nope my wife and I have no kids enjoy our time no kid fighting I just lose about 25  lbs now getting ready to bulk up a little

Image_thumb
1 Post
Sep 2, 2013 3:10am
via Android

I'm not married and have no kids. I too would like to go back to my high school weight. In 13 years I've gain 50 lbs. So ashamed and uncomfortable.  Smh...

Image_thumb
109 Posts
Sep 2, 2013 5:38pm
via Android

I'm 33, married with no children. I don't plan on having children. I love kids but they're not for me. I have 3 beautiful nieces and I love them very much. Good luck on your fitness journey.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Sep 2, 2013 5:49pm
via Android

I Have A Feeling This App Is My Epiphany . Im 20 Years Old From New Haven, CT . Child Free & Wife Free . Independent . Nuturing My Body Until I See A Chest & An 8-Pack . You Snooze , You Lose . Stay Motivated Friends

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Sep 22, 2013 12:44am
via Android

I love being 29 and single.no boyfriend.no kids. Happy and fit! Cheers!

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 22, 2013 4:23pm
via iOS
I'm 32, married with no kids! Loving it and trying to keep in shape! Running a 10 km race in October .... Hoping to finish a half marathon by April next year
Image_thumb
209 Posts
Sep 22, 2013 11:18pm
via iOS
I'll be 29 next month
Image_thumb
46 Posts
Sep 29, 2013 8:55pm
via Android
There were seriously like 3 people my age who weren't married. I don't know if that's scary or a relief; I was mainly looking for other single people to connect with, since I have no clue what being married is about (other than the anecdotes about it being the end of sex).
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 29, 2013 11:40pm
via iOS
I'm in the same situations. My friends who are in their early 30s all have children. I don't really have anyone to go out with so I'm a loner lately.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Nov 24, 2013 10:50am
via iOS
Me! I'm over 30, unmarried and don't have kids. It does make it seem like its a lonely life doesn't it.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 29, 2013 4:57am
via iOS
I am 33, not yet married and no kids. 

I work full time but I try to workout everyday, even for only 10-15mins. I love swimming, jogging and barre3 but i also do some of the workouts here. 

I want to lose 10lbs before year end. 
22js_thumb
26 Posts
Dec 7, 2013 11:05pm
via Android

Oh yes, seems like everyone forgets that there are other things than kids, when becoming a parent. I'm 31 and even my 20+ friends have kids... I guess I don't feel ready yet... Still want to enjoy some selfish life!

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 9:13pm
via iOS
I just turned 31. Single software developer with no interest in ever having kids.
Image_thumb
49 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 9:19pm
via Android

Married no kids I don't want any, I have 3nieces that's good enough!!

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 9:28pm
via Android

I'm 34 no kids, I have 2 dogs though an I feel like a parent! Keep up the good work!

10 Jan
Yessss dogs are a lot of work.
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 1:16pm

No kids here.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 11, 2014 1:54pm
via Android

Im 31 married with no kids.  I smetimes feel the way you do especially with all th photobombs of my friend's kids in facebook.

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 3:26pm
via iOS
26 ..no kids and single I look at other people's little ones and i just melt with their cuteness. Then when I hear them scream and have tantrum, I'm like reality!  I'm happy for now being an aunt to my adorable nephew :)
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 18, 2014 5:57am
via Android

I'm also in your boat. I'm 37, single and no kids. We're a rarity! I'm on here b/c I had 2 injuries during the past year and yada, yada, yada ended up gaining 55+ lbs. I'm working out again and eating right so these extra lbs. better say their goodbyes!

18 Jan
Yeah im 38 no children im daycare teacher babys and 4/5 year olds have fiance and we not wanting any we have 50 to deal with so no way good part we go home later we love them thou like they ours on the real wen God see we ready and married and stable right
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 18, 2014 4:06pm
via Android

I'm 34, not married,  no kids.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 18, 2014 7:41pm
via Android

Right!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51