starting over

3 posts | Original | Recent
14 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 2:07pm
via Android

Ive recently started running and working out again. I am hoping to get back into shape like i was in my 20s. Im 36 right now and have bad knees and a bad ankle, i also have some pain in my shoulder. is anyone else out there that is in a similar situation? How do you stay motivated

13 Sep
I push through the pain. It seems like a lot of physical ailments have gone away with more exercise and better diet. Try yoga or a good stretch class! I stay motivated by making my girlfriends workout with me and use the fitness pal app. It also helped to plan a poolside/beach vacation.
28 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 3:55pm
via Android

That's good to know just take away and let go any of negative thoughts I got similar stuff I'm dealing with and the exercise is keeping me away from it my goal is to keep myself like this for next year and since 5 days ago I'm taking this shit very seriously I want to look well and very developed try to think something you want and when you see yourself giving up think of that thing you want and it will be hard to toss the towel you can do it man good luck

50 Posts
Sep 17, 2013 9:14pm
via Android

I have a lot of pain too. I have been adding yoga in atleast twice aweek and I feel good. Welcome aboard and good luck! If you need help or ideas we are all here for you

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51