29 and still no boyfriend...

21 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Sep 22, 2013 12:52am
via Android

My few friends and myself don't have any boyfriend yet but we are happy with our stable career, but it gets lonely most of the time so we resort to boxing work out!!! We're toughies!

22 Sep
Keep up lookin good, and boyfriends will happen. Just enjoy everything right now.
22 Sep
Maybe you should join meetup.com they have different activities and groups
25 Sep
If you got kik hit me up Moon_Starz ;)
11 Dec
Being single has its advantages and disadvantages.. Since boyfriends can cause a major stress factor in your life sometimes lol however it does get lonely somtimes... my opinion is.. workout and look soo good that u fall In Love with yourself. :-)
12 Dec
Don't go to a site to meet people!just keep doing what you are doing and at the right time in your life a guy will come.
Image_thumb
77 Posts
Sep 22, 2013 1:55am
via Android

Add me or follow me

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Sep 22, 2013 2:10pm
via Android

Thnx matt o.yup thats exactly what im doing!be happy… be fit and healthy!

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Sep 22, 2013 2:19pm
via iOS
I'm 26 and I'm single. It does get lonely for sure. I'm thankful for the people in my life like my friend who has taught me so much about trust, loyality, and compassion. She's engaged and learning how to adjust so I see her ups and downs with her relationship. 

22 Sep
Just be thankful for what u have..i u know ur worth a right guy will come…chill and have confidence!
22 Sep
Thank you :)
Image_thumb
132 Posts
Sep 22, 2013 2:21pm
via Android

Haha, I know that feeling too well. Sucks when you are the only one without a girlfriend in your group and they use that to win arguments.

22 Sep
Yeah...true..even sucks when all ur girlfriends arw getting married and ur invited and u dont have any guy to tav along with u.damn
22 Sep
Mhm. Just then single people problems. Haha.
Image_thumb
242 Posts
Sep 22, 2013 4:04pm
via Android

i can't believe it!!!!

Image_thumb
158 Posts
Sep 22, 2013 4:13pm
via Android

I had my first girlfriend when I was 21, lol
Things have been looking up ever since though. You'll find someone, just go out and meet people!

22 Sep
Thnx for the head's up!
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 22, 2013 4:38pm
via Android

Hieee4

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 22, 2013 4:40pm
via Android

I had my first gf .....r very clever.....

Image_thumb
35 Posts
Sep 22, 2013 9:34pm
via Android

I felt the same way when I was younger. I felt no one wanted me and I still feel like that sometimes. I definitely would say put yourself in an atmosphere where you try something new or doing something you love to do ....just stay active and if someone comes along then great, if not then it's ok a new day comes. Do different events and don't stay in the house on zoosk or even eharmony....ppl on those things will have you running in circles with thinking theres a connection between you two...... and it COULD but there is possibility its not either. I know you will meet someone though its only a matter of time.

24 Sep
Lovely advise dear...lets wait and see
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Sep 22, 2013 10:50pm
via Android

Quit looking, when it,s time it'll. Happen

24 Sep
Indeed
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Sep 25, 2013 3:34pm
via iOS
Age is just a number sweety, and by the way you dont look like 29 years women you have a baby face . dont worry, when the right time comes you will meet a good person.
26 Sep
Thnx heba..u made me feel young.cheers!
26 Sep
you are Welcome ^.^
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Sep 25, 2013 4:05pm
via Android

What a shame... And so cute

26 Sep
Thanx daniel...stay fit!
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Sep 25, 2013 5:44pm
via Android

Staying wid frnds is very much enjoyable then wid your partner.. u will get desired things only when time comes.

26 Sep
Thanks askay!
26 Sep
I am so happy getting such positive responses..i had been depressed for the past few months and im happy i was able to overcome through doing great work out and meeting people from the gym! As well as here! Thanks yah all!
Image_thumb
170 Posts
Oct 4, 2013 1:27am
via Android

Don't be so worried about having a boyfriend. He will come when the time is right!

04 Oct
I can be a man friend cause am over 30 years haaaa
04 Oct
Thanks mike...yeap i think being happy is the key to staying young and desirable!of course staying fit!
Image_thumb
170 Posts
Oct 4, 2013 4:37am
Yes you can. If that's all it is just friends.
04 Oct
Thanks mike
Image_thumb
137 Posts
Jan 13, 2014 2:36pm
via Android

Keep doing you. He'll find you..........by the way follow me...

Image_thumb
86 Posts
Jan 13, 2014 8:26pm
via Android

I am the same way... successful in my career not much in love... I guess can't have everything at this moment.

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jun 29, 2014 6:17pm
via Android

You don't need nobody.Use this as the time to make yourself happy ya know.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jul 2, 2015 6:09am
via Android

I'm 32 & still single

Ripped_thumb
69 Posts
Jul 7, 2015 5:32am
via Android

Stay free!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51