Starting Over - with a stone on top!

3 posts | Original | Recent

1117053_687870449_558114567_n_thumb
1 Post
Oct 12, 2013 5:07pm
via iOS
Hi. I went to a boot camp last year when I weighed 14 stone 10 and got a stone off - it was a no carb, no fat, no dairy, NO FUN type thing! But I was over the moon with my progress.
Then winter hit! I didn't want salads - I wanted Yorkshire puddings and hot pots! So not only did the stone go back on - but I added another one on top of that! I've been healthy eating again for about 3 weeks and lost about 5lbs - and I know with the reintroduction of exercise that this will improve the loss rate - oh but why oh why did I let myself put it back on? Feel like I'm just working to feet to where I was before ! Still fat! Raaaaaaa.
I know ive just gotta get off my arse! And this app seems to be making it easier so that's good. I want to be one of those people in the paper who lost 20 stone in a week ! ! ! ! Haha.
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Oct 12, 2013 5:17pm
via Android

Mmmm Yorkshire pudding! We are just hitting the weather for that. It's so yummy and so bad. I'm trying to lose weight too. I've lost some with this app

19 Dec
I'm new here and I feel you girl. I went to a bootcamp and lost 20lbs in about 6 months but now theyare backand I don't even want to weight myself because I know it will be catastrophic! !
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 18, 2014 6:11am
via Android

I hear ya and feel your pain! I lost about 60 lbs 4 years ago. I stopped weighing myself and began to eat healthy & excercise more. Miraculous! This past year I had 2 injuries & my workouts slacked off. Since I wasn't managing my stress with workouts, I began to eat for stress management. I packed on almost all the weight I had lost & never thought I would :(  Alas, here I am on Skimble, like you, taking it off again one day at a time, one meal at a time. Let' s keep on moving forward and that will be our lessons to stay in check!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51