24 pounds by 1/24. Is it possible?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Imagejpeg_2_2-1_thumb
26 Posts
Nov 24, 2013 12:43pm
My birthday is 1/24 and I would like to lose at least 24 pounds by that date. Any suggestions?
24 Nov
Lots of cardio 4-6times a week.
24 Nov
Quick burst like insanity. jump rope with hiit:-)
18 Jan
It is a challenge that needs a lot of discipline and dedication, hope you are up to it, wishing you the best
Image_thumb
145 Posts
Nov 24, 2013 5:35pm
via Android

The biggest amount of weight that you can lose the healthy way each week is two pounds and since that is like a month away, it looks like you can lose about 10 pounds by then. However, when you first start losing weight, sometimes the weight loss numbers are big, so I think you should try for it. Just make sure to stay healthy.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Nov 24, 2013 5:46pm
via Android

Kwl gd for you

Imagejpeg_2_2-1_thumb
26 Posts
Nov 24, 2013 9:05pm
Thank you, I will give your suggestions a try.
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Nov 25, 2013 3:28am
via Android

Yes it is possible....their is a lot of factors tht contribute to how much or how little u will lose..through out ur progress...wat u eat and ur activity level is only a part of it...how much ur current weight is...ur height ...ur body type....any health problems u may have ..ur age ..and even genetics play a huge roll in just how much how fast...but strict dieting and crazy wild dieting will hurt u...and most th time with those kind of diets if not all th time u will not only gain back th weight u lost but also gain more thn u were n th first place...changing ur life style... breaking old habits....etc.. ths will not only help u to lose weight but will make u healthy to

Image_thumb
72 Posts
Nov 25, 2013 4:01am
via Android

Work hard,
eat healthy,
But be safe dont push yourself more than you can handle
Goodluck

Image_thumb
136 Posts
Jan 13, 2014 2:31pm
via Android

Stay with it!!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51