Good post protein shakes

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Dec 23, 2013 7:42pm
via Android

I'm looking for a great tasting protein shake for after my workouts. I'm currently using syntha 6, 8oz of almond milk, and one banana. But I'm getting bored with the same thing over and over again. Any tips on to making my shake less boring and more healthy would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

26 Mar
vi challenge has good protein shakes
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Dec 24, 2013 4:17am
via Android

I started drinking Eas Advantage Protein shakes to help my body get lean and toned. Its worked great for me so far, gives more energy when I need and also as a replacement if I dont have time to sit and eat. The chocolate is the best tasteing and most popular flavor. You can find it at mostly like a Sams Club or Walmart, not bad priceing either. Good Luck : )

25 Dec
Thank you Ash.
Image_thumb
123 Posts
Mar 25, 2014 12:26pm
via iOS
I use Tesco ultraslim the stuff you make up yourself not the premade, it tastes good and you mix it with skimmed milk
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Mar 25, 2014 1:12pm
via Android

I use Body by Vi's nutritional shake, its not only a protein shake but it also kicks up your metabolism. It comes with different flavors or you can mix anything into it according to your taste. Some things I have put into mine are;
Rasberries
Blackberries
Strawberries
Cocoa powder
Peanut butter
Bananas
And many more

Image_thumb
92 Posts
Apr 11, 2014 9:55am
via iOS
I use water, ESA soy protein, and different fruits.....sometimes i add peanut butter especially with bananas
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 11, 2014 2:43pm
via Android

I really like Muscle Pharm protein shakes and I usually go with vanilla flavored powder simply because you can add whatever you want to it. Also mix some other berries in your shakes instead of just bananas otherwise you will get bored of your shakes.

Image_thumb
44 Posts
Apr 26, 2014 6:09am
via Android

Isopure...it comes in so many flavors...i like th fruit punch one, i throw some strawberries in the nutribullet,ice, a little of sugar free cranberry juice,water; and i get a very nice protein packed smoothie

Image_thumb
38 Posts
May 8, 2014 12:11am
via Android

I use Post Workout Recovery by Advocare. At first I thought if it was good enough for professional Athletes then I would try it. Now I use it cause it works!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51