Fitbit Force anyone?

6 posts | Original | Recent
6 Posts
Jan 4, 2014 8:57pm
via iOS
Hello All,
Being in my 30s I like to think that I was there at the beginning of the technological curve. I love gadgets, especially when things can sync together. So I was wondering if anyone has used or is using any "Fitbit" product, mainly "Fitbit Force?"
04 Jan
I've used the Nike fuelband doesn't work great unless your arm is moving constantly and works only with iPhone. However Fitbit was#2 on a list of fitness bands and I heard it works awesome! Hope you like it
5 Posts
Feb 13, 2014 8:26pm
via iOS
I'm on my third Fitbit. (The first one disappeared out of my pocket on day #1 and they kindly replaced it for free.  The second got washed with the laundry).  This time I have a Flex (wristband), and I really love it. The Fitbit site and app are amazing, and I think it is really cool to see your steps and calories burned add up. It's basically the only thing that has ever really inspired me to park far away or take the stairs instead of the elevator. I love seeing those numbers!
2 Posts
Feb 13, 2014 10:11pm
via Android

I also bought a Fitbit One and i love watching my steps throughout the day. It also pushes me to get of the couch and workout a bit.

124 Posts
Feb 14, 2014 5:16am
via Android

I have a Fitbit force. I love it

8 Posts
Feb 14, 2014 5:24am
via Android

I have a Jawbone UP. And it works really well. Helps track work out and my sleep habits. I work for AT&T and we have a few of the fitbits available. Some work well, some are more novelties.

24 Posts
May 31, 2014 5:33am
via Android

I'd recommend waiting till after Google IO (June something or atother). Lots of new stuff, including Android wear devices to be announced. Many of these will have fitness tracking capabilities. I'll post more later.

12 Jun
Sorry it's taken so long. I'm a Jawbone UP owner, appreciate my little fitness device, and have been awed by how awesome their products. Google IO is June 25-26. The LG G Watch & Moto 360 will both be announced. Both will have fitness tracking capabilities, but what that means is yet to be known.
29 Jun
Update: So both the LG G-Watch and Samsung Gear Live both dropped. They're $200 and $230 respectively. The Samsung Gear Live has both accelerometers (walking/running tracking) and a heart rate monitor. IF you like big watches and own a newer Android phone I'd totally look into it. Especially when comparing its massive feature set vs that of the $150 or so Fitbit Force and UP24. If you own a Samsung phone (Galaxy S3 and etc) I'd also check out the Galaxy Gear Fit. They dropped the price by $70 to $150. Suddenly it's a contender. Almost makes me wish I...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51