Awkward gym moments

15 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
216 Posts
Mar 30, 2014 3:13am
via Android

What was your most awkward moment at the gym? I've had quite a few, but the weirdest was when this dude started flexing in the mirror behind me while I was deadlifting - that's just something a dude shouldn't do behind another man while he's bent over lol

Image_thumb
24 Posts
Mar 30, 2014 3:20am
via Android

I was jogging on the machine with my boyfriend at the time and I tripped and fell and pretty much flashed the whole gym because my shirt got caught on something. All the guys were looking and my bf said I did it for attention. Oh what a bad day! And we broke up soon after that! Lol.  ;)

30 Mar
Im not gonna lie, I would've looked lol
30 Mar
What straight guy wouldn't? Lol!
31 Mar
I would have looked too. Haha!
31 Mar
Thanks fore the tip. I know how i'm going to flash now ^^
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 30, 2014 3:27am
via Android

This guy was on that machine where you open and close your legs and he was just starting straight at me. Very weird! lol

30 Mar
Lmbo ah man
31 Mar
He wanted to have sex with you.
04 Apr
Image_thumb
397 Posts
Mar 30, 2014 4:11am
via iOS
Farted doing deadlifts , and this women heard it and looked at me crazy
30 Mar
30 Mar
Damn lol
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Mar 30, 2014 10:10am
via iOS
Well I had two really bad once

1: the giant fart. You May have heard people fart when doing squats, but have you EVER heard someone farting while doing Seated rows? Nope? Well In the middle of my set I made the largest ever. Sounded like a firecracker! I saw people on the other side of the gym looking at me! The worst part was at that time I was working with a personal trainer..... Ups.

2: death by bench press: yep I was lifting some weights. Not to heavy, just 5*5, but unfortunately doing my 4th set I fucked up and didn't rack it correctly. So I had a weight Half in the rack Half on my chest. It was in a to akward position to move, and it was impossible to move away or to do the Roll of shame. So I was forced to Call fore help "ehhm hello? Can someone please help me? Please? So akward XD
30 Mar
I feel your pain - I too almost got stuck under the bar during bench press, not fun
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Mar 30, 2014 11:48am
via Android

Not being able to get ur last rep out on the squat. And having to fall back almost to drop the bar with all the weights on. Made quite the noise and attention haha

30 Mar
Man, that's always been one of my biggest fears
30 Mar
This is why I always use the safety bars on the squats :) (unfortunately my retarded gym don't have safetybars fore the bench) i'm so excited fore that new power rack :D but now I always work with a spotter, so I gues it don't matter anymore.
31 Mar
Haha well even with safety bars you got to drop the weight. Which sucks. Worst is falling over like i did hehe
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Mar 30, 2014 7:28pm
via Android

Years ago was approached by a coach pitching to train me for olympics...I was so nervous I dropped a 25Lb plate on my foot ... Smashed one of my toes

31 Mar
Ouch
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Mar 30, 2014 10:37pm
via Android

Lol guy code violation!!

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Mar 31, 2014 6:46am
via iOS
Omg ! Broke up :0
Image_thumb
185 Posts
Mar 31, 2014 11:27am
via iOS
Uh, I am the definition of an awkward gym moment 
Image_thumb
151 Posts
Mar 31, 2014 6:28pm
via iOS
My phone fell out of my pocket while I was running on a treadmill and I fell trying to catch it 

I've been wearing an armband holder ever since 
31 Mar
01 Apr
Im sorry but if i would had witness that i would be tripping my a** off and every time i would see you i chuckle because of flashback
Screenshot_2016-05-10_at_10
2 Posts
Apr 1, 2014 3:39am
via iOS
When the biotch in the Women's center has to use BOTH the 15s and the 10s. Not awkward but a gym frustration.
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 1, 2014 3:56am
via iOS
Trying to figure out how a machine works and everyone be staring at me like "da f is she doin?"   
Image_thumb
201 Posts
Apr 1, 2014 4:56am
via Android

Lol some of those machines are crazy! Don't worry they shouldn't be worried abt you or help out

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 1, 2014 5:48pm
via Android

Mine was getting the belt/cord on Jacob's ladder caught in the zipper (at ankle) of my tights and stumbling off.

04 Apr
Are yu from waco?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51