Tough Mudder 2014

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 28, 2014 4:01am

Anyone here or know of someone that has done the Tough Mudder event? I'm interested but wana get some feedback!

Thanks! :)

https://toughmudder.com

28 Apr
I did one last year in Topeka with a few friends..it was a blast. Already signed up for MSP's race in July.
29 Apr
Me too bruh i sign up in july i done one in 2012 fun but dirty it worth if your with friends
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 29, 2014 3:42am
via iOS
That's awesome! So how tough is it really?! The main part that I'm nervous about is the fire... Lol But I wana do the one in August in Toronto.
29 Apr
It's challenging but densely worth it. There were 4 of us that ran together and we really didn't train to much for it. There are some obstacles that backup and provide 30 minute waits. It you can't get over the fire fear, you can go around it. It's not as intense as it looks.. Our wasn't in Topeka. About 2 paces and you were through it.
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 30, 2014 11:22pm
via iOS
It looks like a lot fun! Definitely something to experience at least once! I dont think im going to do any serious training for it. Does everyone actually make it thru the whole course or can you bail out if its too much? I appreciate the feedback! Thanks :) I think I'm going to sign up for it...but wana get some friends together first!
Image_thumb
1 Post
May 1, 2014 2:40am
via Android

Definitely get some friends to join... create some cool t-shirts together... it's fun to stand out! TM Miami and Tampa... didn't really train much but as long as you somewhat athletic you'll get through it... hardest is just being able to jog for the 10+ miles... hardest obstacle is the electric eel and electric wires at the end.. it hurts to get hit in the temple... knocked me on my a**.. but it's definitely with a try!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51