Hello my fellow 30 somethings

3 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
21 Posts
May 23, 2014 5:56am
via Android

I usually do 3 ten minute workouts a day, does anyone want to be my buddy? Im 33 yrs old with 2babies
Ive had one emergency c section where I was cut from my belly button to my pelvis. So unfortunately my stomach looks like a butt. I wasnt over weight when I had my kids so this is maintenance. Height 5'4" Currently weigh 150? Round abouts... looking to lose 3 inches in my stomach and whatever weight might include.

23 May
Hi I'm 31 and have three kids and a saggy tummy :)
26 May
Yes me too! I am about 15 pounds over weight I guess(I don't have a scale) like I said not really worried about weight I just want to make my body more capable of doing things easily! Thanks for your support!
May 25, 2014 6:03am
via iOS
Hi I would be excited to be your buddy. Im a 34 year old mommy (emergency v-section) 5'2 and about 148 lbs. I usually workout about 45 minutes 5 days a week.
26 May
I would love to have the extra support! It sounds like you're a beast when it comes to working out. I did 45 minutes today and I'm still a bit shaky. I feel good though!
Icon_missing_thumb
21 Posts
May 26, 2014 6:06pm
via Android

I guess I just have to follow you for you to be my buddy? Sorry I'm still trying to get the hang of this skimble app.

15 Jun
Hey there! I'm 30 & have three kiddos too! I'm a good weight, but need to tighten up the mid section a bit ;-) Let's do it!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51