8 days, no coffee and haven't bitten anyone yet!!

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Nov 17, 2014 5:46pm
via Android

I am soooo addicted to coffee so I have decided to give it up for 2 weeks and drink a master cleanser instead. Happy to say that it's been 8 days and still no coffee. Urge is there but it's getting better. What have you decided to give up for awhile?

17 Nov
I could never give up coffee xD but I don't drink as much as I used to. I used to drink 10 cups a day.
19 Nov
Do u feel more energized?
19 Nov
I neeeeeed to quit caffeine...... One day perhaps lol
19 Nov
I'm managing 10 days so far without coffee and I'm a caffeine junky! I don't know yet about feeling more energised. Maybe. I'm sort of detoxing and I guess most mornings if I manage to eat breakfast early then I guess I do but I'm NOT a morning person so eating breakfast just as I wake up is brutally hard.
17 Feb
Omg dunno how ur doing it. i love my coffee drink decafe . :-)
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Nov 17, 2014 6:13pm
via Android

Smoking, permanently though, been almost a month from my last puff and 3 months from a pack a day

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Nov 17, 2014 6:16pm
via Android

Ok that's something I still do but for everyone's safety I won't give that up just yet. Lol

17 Nov
Hahaha okay
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 17, 2014 6:22pm
via Android

I'm giving up snack foods it been 3 weeks.. so far so good. Good luck with your cleanse that's awesome.

17 Nov
Ah me too. Mine is like 4 weeks. No snack food no chocolate and exercise i already gave 5kg ^^
Nov 17, 2014 6:24pm
via Android

Keep it up Raja :) I have huge respect for people giving up smoking. My brother manage to do it and he had smoked for years. He just decided to quit one day and so he did. Never smoked a single one since the day he took the desicion.

Image_thumb
171 Posts
Nov 17, 2014 6:34pm
via Android

I'm gonna give up sugar for a month in a few days except for on Saturdays in smaller amounts :)

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Nov 17, 2014 6:34pm
via Android

Yeah I smoked for three years myself but decided to quit and it's easy to quit when you really decide to do it, though I smoked socially with friends for a while after but finally left that too for good. It's a real social catalyst though where I live and I hope that changes

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Nov 17, 2014 7:26pm
via iOS
Having a cup of coffee before you workout actually helps me.
17 Nov
Yeah same here, though I just add the coffee beans in pre workout shake lol making coffee is too much trouble :p
Image_thumb
1654 Posts
Nov 17, 2014 8:28pm
via iOS
I haven't given anything up, I just moderate the stuff I have much better now to stop me going insane!! I need to give up beer though coz I look like I'm pregnant after only 4 cans!!
19 Nov
Haha well to be fair 4 cans can be 2l..
Image_thumb
30 Posts
Nov 17, 2014 9:15pm
via Android

18 months without alcohol :)

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Nov 18, 2014 3:57am
via Android

I've swopped my snacks for fruit and raw vegetables although biltong is still a weakness. Luckily I'm not huge on junk food.  The only time I would use sugar was in my coffee. I find to make things easier is to do all the health stuff during the week and on weekends chill a little. Sort of spoil myself for the hard work I did during the week. Saves my sanity!

18 Nov
Are you South African??!! I am :) How can anybody not be addicted to Biltong!?
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Nov 19, 2014 4:51pm
via Android

Yeah I'm south African.  I looovve my biltong!!

19 Nov
Have you ever tried giving up Boere wors?
19 Nov
Not going to happen. I love my meat too much so I suppose I have to work out extra.
19 Nov
A decent braai with medium rare steak is my kryptonite
19 Nov
Haha I love my meat aswell.. But I'd have to say ribs and tjops will probably be the death of me
19 Nov
I'm a steak girl I'm afraid. That and wors. I could never be a vegetarian.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51