Kill the scale!!

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 3:11pm
via Android

I want to take my scale and put it in front of a truck and have him drive over it!! A few times!

21 Nov
Yeah, do that! Scales are useless. Kill it and get a measuring tape instead. :) I've kept my scale just because I weigh my cats a couple of times a year, but I'd really rather get rid of it. It only makes me feel bad about myself.
24 Nov
Take pics for reference and look at how your jeans fit as well as other clothes.
Image_thumb
46 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 3:59pm
via Android

Weight is only a number, remember that. A number on a machine shouldn't determine who you are or what you are. As long as you're okay with how your body looks, then you're okay. I personally dropped my scale years ago because I never really cared about how much I weight.

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 4:21pm
via Android

They are inaccurate as shit don't get discouraged by them keep a monthly picture diary instead. And hate those bmi stuff also

Image_thumb
821 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 10:13pm
via Android

If your trying to lose weight you shouldn't use a scale often. You can use is twice a month as a reference and can go from there. But don't obsess over it. You can find your max pull up rep and once a week if you can't get your max then you may have gained fat. I use to do that.

21 Nov
Hii.. how are you ?
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Nov 22, 2014 6:56am
via Android

I know because I'm exercising more often that I'm getting abit of muscle so the scale won't move. I'm more into toning rather than losing weight. It's just that it works on the mind sometimes. So I should rather throw it off a cliff. Lol

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51