So confused! Please help

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Nov 24, 2014 3:40pm
via iOS
I am so confused about working out to build muscle. I have already lost 130 lbs with diet and excercise but I really need to add weights into this mix now and get my body toned but I don't know where to start. Do I need to add supplements? Blahhhh any help appreciated :)
24 Nov
Always start small and work you way up. Try curls, squats and overhead presses with lightweight dumbells. If 10lbs is right for you, you are off to a great start. Also, intense excercise with light weights will get your body toned, just don't hurt yourself.
24 Nov
Thank you :) I will try that!
17 Feb
Not necessarily just lots of protein like chicken turkey eggs fish . Squats lunges push ups .:-)
Image_thumb
365 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 5:04pm
via Android

Its hard to build muscle and lose weight. From what I have heard u really have to stop the weight loss workouts and do all muscle gain ones. Get lots of protein and sleep. Drink lots of water

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 5:24pm
via Android

I did a bootcamp,no gym,no weights,did hiit exercises and running and put on muscle in four weeks

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 7:52pm
via Android

I'm not sure if they have anything on here, but you should look into some tabata hiit circuit workouts. Great as a muscle building weight workout, but also helps your body to burn more calories even when you've stopped your workout for fat loss.

Really any weight training you do is fat burning in the long run. The more lean muscle your body has the more calories you require to function, even at rest. Hope this helps!

24 Nov
24 Nov
You're welcome!
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 8:34pm
via Android

Check out fittbuzz....he has a great workout plan.with nutrition tailored to you.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51