Someone...

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 28, 2014 9:50am
via Android

I'm bored what's everyone up to? Does anybody know any good diets or if that skinny pill actually works ?

28 Nov
HEYYY gurlfriend don't do skinny pills. Usually the weight gains back again when u stop. Sometimes u gain more. Stick to a great diet. It will be so much better ;)
29 Nov
diet is much better then pills!! a good diet without extreme rules could be perfect, within 3 weeks u will see results!!
26 Feb
Avoid pills. You're better off with protein shakes and things like that. If you get into working out on a seriously level and do it regularly, you may try those over pills.
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Nov 28, 2014 1:42pm
via iOS
Personally I think the paleo diet is the best. Because it's natural. Those pills help very little. The only advantage of it, I think, is that it's helps motivate you to lose weight
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Nov 28, 2014 6:39pm
via Android

Carb cycling the best way to go for fat loss do your own research on it but basically there are three high carb days and three low carb days plus healthy eating and sufficient protein with healthy omega 3 fats. Good luck with your goals

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Nov 29, 2014 5:04am
via Android

Diet pills don't work. Fat burners help cause they give you energy and helo you increase water intake to flush the system.

If your focusing on loosing weight. Eat 5 small meals a day. No carbs past 3 pm. Lots of focus on protein and fruits and veggies. Protein powder is an easy substitute for a meal like lunch or a late diner.

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Jan 8, 2015 8:34pm
via Android

Nope it doesn't work period.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51