Chicken arms :p

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 14, 2015 4:30pm
via Android

I have chickens strength in my arms :( what training works best to make your arms stronger?

14 Jan
So far I been looking up shoulder and arm workouts. I like the shoulder ones but so far I'm seeing my arms getting smaller and toned. Hope this helps
14 Jan
Thx for your advice :-)
14 Jan
No problem and good luck :D
14 Jan
I hope planking easier after that! Now I just bag by my arms haha
Grayshirtface_thumb
96 Posts
Jan 14, 2015 5:20pm

There are lots of options for strengthening your arms hammer curls, alternating curls, tricep kickbacks, upright rows, shoulder press, swimmers press. The list goes on and on. Just remember that if you really want to increase strength you need to push yourself HARD.

Lifting 5-8 pound weights and doing 20 reps isn't going to cut it. Find what you can do in the 3-5 rep range or even 5-8 reps. You should struggle on the last rep to finish with good form. Repeat for 3-5 sets. Once you discover what weights to use, be creative and enjoy your results!

14 Jan
Thx for your advice this helps a lot :-)
14 Jan
You're very welcome. Be sure to come back and let us know how things are going when you get into your routine.
14 Jan
I will certainly do :-)
Icon_missing_thumb
25 Posts
Jan 14, 2015 6:14pm
via Android

You should try, plankster challenge.  I know it says core but I feel it in my arms when I do planks. Great to practice

14 Jan
Now i go through my arms with planking. but I should not give up then

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51