Skinny with cellulite thighs

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 18, 2015 8:49pm
via iOS
I am 31 and gave birth to a 9lb 14 oz baby at 23 and a 7lb 10oz baby at 25, but those things did not really cause me issues.

My whole life I have been skinny and tall (5'9") with a high metabolism. Unfortunately I am at home daily homeschooling my sons and I do a lot of sitting between reading books, quilting, and playing video games after putting my sons to bed.

I noticed a few weeks ago that my thighs have become very big suddenly compared to the rest of my body and I have lots of Noticeable cellulite that look like pockets and lines all over them. I have never cared about my weight or body, but now I am concerned. I have never owned a scale bc it never mattered. I am embarrassed about the cellulite I see and hide my legs from my husband sometimes (whom I have been married to for over 10.5 years who seriously would love me even if I were 300 lbs). He thinks my cellulute is "cute" but it is getting to me. My size small underwear i always wore are starting to get too tight and I find myself having to lift them up! I always loved my big hips (they helped natural birthing of my large son) and now think they are growing too.

I have decided to use this app to work on my thighs, abs, and booty and plan to do them daily. Any good workouts that would be recommended to me?
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 18, 2015 9:41pm
via Android

I'm not a professional But, I am a female and an older one at that. Welcome to your 30's, that's when your body starts to turn on you,lol. I was as skinny as a rail and could eat anything without gaining an ounce until then. The cellulite happens  95% in women and only 5% in men Not Fair hua. I have heard that the healthier your diet is the less you will have, that it has more to do with diet than excerise. I hope that's helpful!

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 18, 2015 10:46pm
via iOS
Oh wow. Crazy. Thanks!
Image_thumb
155 Posts
Jan 18, 2015 11:00pm
via Android

I used to be skinny too... until I reached 40, I started paying for all those chocolate cookies!! I got a little lazy too!!  I started working out again and I'm seeing results! Like u I've never been worry about weight but we shouldn't be careless either...

For me a 30 mins circuit did awesome! If u like workout videos I suggest T25, it's 25 mins + 3 mins cool down. It's great and u work at your own intensity.

19 Jan
can I fauk u
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 29, 2015 2:49am
via Android

Sigh. I'm in the same boat, except I'm a little shorter. I have found, though, that a regime of cardio and strength help. I only do 20 mins of cardio and 20 minutes of strength and I noticed a difference in about a month. Hope that helps!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51