Revenge Body

8 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 30, 2015 7:32am
via Android

So last month, 2 weeks before my 30th birthday, my husband of 10 years decided to tell me he wanted a divorce. I've always been up & down in my weight. Now, to help deal with stress and anxiety, I've been training pretty brutally to get to the goals I've had for years. Now I'm a woman on a mission, not just for myself, but to make him feel like crap and realize what he lost AND rub it in his face that I look better than ever & he won't EVER get me back after what he has done.

Anyone want to join my band wagon or be a workout partner?

30 Jan
Good on u for finding a reason to work out. Turn ur anger into motivation to work out. But y shouldn't be angry or sad because his the one missing out. Tell ur self that this will only make u stronger. U don't have to get revenge or be really upset that this happened. It is sad and bad but because of it u are now stronger physically and mentally and will only become s better person.
30 Jan
I did that too... went from a 20 to a size 4\5... I was never that small in my 36 years... When I was 12 I was in a 12... now I gained it back in a year after a surgery. .. time to get back in my clothes... we can do this!!!!!
Image_thumb
38 Posts
Jan 30, 2015 7:47am
via Android

Why do it now when you could've had that body during you marraige? I don't understand why women need a break up before kicking into gear

30 Jan
I tried several times and when he saw me succeed (and at a quicker pace than he) he would sabotage me then tell me it was all in my head. I later found out that my body also doesn't metabolize B6 & B12, so that drastically slows weight loss for me unless I get it injected 3xs a week.
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Jan 30, 2015 8:07am
via Android

Not gonna judge your reasons as long as they motivate you :D happy training

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 30, 2015 3:41pm
via Android

Good on you for trying to make things positive in your life again. Even if its a lil for revenge haha.

I'm sure she knows she could have done this years ago but sometimes we need a big push to get us the motivation or make us realise. Plus none of us know the full story so no need to judge.

I'm sorry you had to go through what you have I'm sure it was hard but keep making it a positive time in your life hun congrats

Would love to follow your journey.

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 30, 2015 4:05pm
Only a woman could understand the pain and depression we go through during /after a horrific heartbreak.
30 Jan
Good luck to the both of you! It's a great feeling transforming your body to get that "in yo face!" moment! Hope it helps you both heal.
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 30, 2015 7:11pm
Mine is denying his infidelity but I have credit card receipts, voice mails, texts, and the fact the he was "always working " but going to bars while he was there. I also have kids and haven't been able to bounce back from having them. They are now 5 & 8. Guys suck!
Image_thumb
159 Posts
Feb 1, 2015 6:54pm
via Android

Count me in too Kimberly! I've been on through heartbreak too and evil or not revenge is what motivates me too.
I think he's a d-bag for leaving you after kids. Let's do it so they come back begging on their knees.haha

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 1, 2015 8:48pm
Thanks

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51