Is this a workout forum or a dating service lol

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 1, 2015 7:34pm
via Android

Trying to stay motivated to work out and get down to my goal weight. After 3 kids and weighing over 200 pounds for years, it's nice to be under 180. But the more you loose the harder it gets, so here's to loosing another 40 pounds!! Anybody with me who is just looking for someone to motivate and encourage without trying to hook up lol!?!?

02 Feb
I also have 3 kids and weighed about 212, for a long time, then got down to 160, got pregnant again and was 210, then got pregnant 6 months right after that one and went back to 212, I haven't weighed myself since October, tomorrow is the first time I will re-weigh myself
02 Feb
Im trying to lose baby weight. Its been a yr since my son was born and i just keep gaining! On here for motovation.
03 Feb
I did the same thing after my 3rd child I got bigger instead of smaller. Then got depressed and didn't care. Let everything go. Now I'm on my way back! I'm down to what I was before I got pregnant with my third now let's see if I can get down to before I had kids. After 14 years, time to loose all the baby fat!
07 Apr
It's the same for me as well. 4 kids. ..life and more life and I gained back all 50 pounds I lost after having my kids and then some! A buddy would be great for motivation and accountability :)
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 2, 2015 4:36am
via Android

You did it before! You can do it again! ! I've gotten really motivated these last few days and may have over done it. Lol. It's the staying motivated that's hard. But seeing those pounds drop us nice. But then the plateaus get really frustrating. Setting smaller goals has really worked for me.  It was depressing to say 80 more pounds to go.  So I set several smaller ones.

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Feb 2, 2015 5:44am
via Android

Haha well I am probably thousands of miles away from you so there's no hooking up possible :p Hmu for motivation if you want :D

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51