Mid 30's midlife crisis? Anyone experienced this before?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Mar 8, 2015 5:56am
via iOS
Well... I guess it's a good thing --- when I think how important time is to me, one of my top priorities is to exercise and to build a stronger body!

If you have similar experience, please share. I'd like to learn about others' perspective ...
08 Mar
Yeah definitely . Omg i'm 40 next year ( been told i don't look it ) and i love exercising. i wanna do the same .
08 Mar
I did .. Got married... New job... workout hard... Play hard... It was fun ...
Image_thumb
81 Posts
Mar 8, 2015 11:03am
via Android

Hey

08 Mar
Image_thumb
255 Posts
Mar 8, 2015 12:12pm
via Android

Sometimes it's a good thing to think about his own priorities.
Go go go girl!

08 Mar
Thanks, Herel !
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Mar 8, 2015 2:40pm
via Android

Yup went through the same thing. Well...to an extent. Once I hit 30 I realized I am significantly more healthy than my peers and wanted more! You will see former people you were in contact with and realize that if you stay down the path if health you will love your life!

08 Mar
Yup. I agree 100% !
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 10, 2015 4:14am
via Android

My wife has been the same way and now she's pulling me into the fitness craze! 35 and feeling 25. So good it can't be wrong.

Image_thumb
158 Posts
Mar 10, 2015 6:53am
via Android

It's a known fact that people are the most busy/active between the ages of 25 and 45. You graduate, start working, buy/build a house, buy kids, ... Little free time, but we do not want to give it up, because it's our only moment of relief. Life is tough, but it could be a lot easier. We need to implement a basic income; in today's Western society there are tons of people who want to work, but don't have a job as well as people who work, but are beat and worn out. If everyone, rich or poor gets a basic income, no-one is obligated to work anymore. But working means a bigger income, so the majority of the people will still work. Also for intrinsic motivation; people want to work if they like their jobs. Ok I can go on about this forever, but if you're interested in the idea, I suggest you read about it

10 Mar
Couldn't agree more! (Although I myself avoid taking up political subjects here since I feel it's not the right forum for it.)
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Mar 14, 2015 2:02pm
via iOS
Well, in general, the more money you make the more you spend. If you love to work, whether for interest or money, so be it. Personally, when I realized I've lived 33 years, TIME is paramount to me. Body strength is important to me. All else, workable ! :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51