Scared to try!

4 posts | Original | Recent
Mar 20, 2015 2:46am
via Android

I have been up and down with my weight! I have cried about it I have laughed at myself but the hardest part is staying on track. I'm 217 and need to be 170 to keep for be at risk for diabetes.

20 Mar
You can do it
20 Mar
I'm with you! I'm right at the same, maybe a little more. If like to be about 160. I joined Snap Fitness on the 1st. I've got the greatest trading ever. She doesn't mind sharing me out really really slow and easy. I'm Sore enough to know I've done something, but not so sore to interfere with me functioning at work. You can do it. Start slow. Try a program for rehabbing... Or for older people. Once you get used to that move up.
23 Mar
Try it for a month and see what happens
382 Posts
Mar 20, 2015 12:57pm

Why are you scared to try? The worst thing that can happen is that you fail. If you fail, you get up again. It's a thousand times more worth trying and risking to fail, than not trying at all.

9 Posts
Mar 21, 2015 4:13pm
via iOS
Don't be afraid of failing, your first step should always be to except failure, then put it behind you and think about the future of your excercising results. A future without failure, a failure you've already put behind you...
22 Posts
Mar 21, 2015 5:11pm
via Android

Failure is proof that you are trying. You can do it girl. I started out at 210-211 I'm now 190. Hard work and determination will get you there.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51