Lifting the booty

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Apr 2, 2015 2:19pm
via iOS
I am a 37 year old female who recently lost about 100 lbs. but now I have a saggy booty, does anyone know of any exercises to help lift my booty from the back of my thighs, lol
Image_thumb
252 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 4:42pm
via iOS
05 Apr
...nope. couldn't tell that at'all. Lol
Image_thumb
252 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 4:50pm
via iOS
Lean Legs!! 
Here's a few for your legs ! Will hit the back of leg!! Make sure u go deep in squat till ur butt curves in a bit! Learned that from a Brazilian booty workout! I do lots of those u should google it!! 
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 6:59pm
via iOS
Thanks so much! I will def try some of these!
03 Apr
No problem!!! GoBootyShorts lol!!
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 7:15pm
via iOS
I wish I could wear booty shorts lol
03 Apr
I wish I could wear outside of bedroom!! Hubby says heeellllllll nahhhhhh lolol !!
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 7:27pm
via iOS
Lol, when I finally get my booty I'm not letting anyone stop me!!
03 Apr
That's what's up!!! Rock dem booty shorts for me!!!
03 Apr
All day ;)
03 Apr
Booty booty rockin everywhere!!!
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 7:28pm
via iOS
Men! Can't live with them and you can't kill them! Lol
03 Apr
Hahaha!!! I kno right!!
03 Apr
I followed u we can motivate each other!! I'm also in a thread called getting out the 200's its a wonder group of women supporting each other and most are out the 200's now!! I'd love to keep in contact ! Ur too funny!!
03 Apr
Cool, sounds good. People in my life don't understand my struggle!! They are all petite with big booties, I wanna smack them! Well it's nice to meet you and Natalie is my real name, lol!!
03 Apr
Were you overweight at some point?
04 Apr
My real name is Jessica too lol!!! Yes 3 years ago I fell off a ladder and hurt my back bad. I have 2 extruding disc that touch my nerves! In 4 months I gained over 50 lbs because I seriously couldn't do anything and was eating fast food. At my biggest I was 220! I went shopping one day and had to keep trying bigger sizes I was no longer a siz6 I went to size 16! From that day forward I changed my life around! I started working out on this app at least 30 minutes a day...
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Apr 4, 2015 4:11pm
via iOS
Ouch!! That sounds painful!! I was up to a size 24!! I hated it, I hated myself!! I still see myself at that weight and it blows! How many children do you have? I have 3 girls, they are so encouraging, they are my world! Anywhoooo, hopefully I can get a workout or two in today, I have so much homework to do it's ridiculous!!
04 Apr
I have a total of 4 kids I have a 15 yr old and 3 children with my hubby my son will be 10 in June and my daughters are 8 and 5 months!! You look great mama!! I understand that feelin of still feeling big!! But keep looking in dat mirror and you'll see what I see!! Great job!!!
04 Apr
Thanks so much! You are right, I don't see what others see and it drives me insane!! Lol!
04 Apr
I know that feeling!! Everyone would say u look like u losing weight?? I be like I'm trying lolol!!
04 Apr
I feel ya!! It's like I'm trying, you tell me!! Lol!
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Apr 4, 2015 9:27pm
via iOS
I feel ya!! It's like I'm trying, you tell me, lol!
04 Apr
This is one of the best topics I've read in a long time! You go, girls!
04 Apr
Thanks Anna!! Hope ur day going well!!
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Apr 4, 2015 10:10pm
via iOS
Thanks! You GO yourself!!
Image_thumb
459 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 4:07pm
via Android

Jess; you, my dear lady, are a motivational power house!  I am honored to call you Sister.

Natalie,  you are not alone. I've been on the other end of the spectrum with struggling to gain and generally  unhappy with how I viewed myself. I was 135lbs and I'm damn near 6' tall.
My word to you ma'am ; after reading you and Jess's heart to heart, your drive and determination overall is very apparent and admired.
We are all here for you whenever you need that extra push.
You don't need to hear it from me that you have every tool you need to reach the plane in which you seek. Stay focused two steps past your goals and go for it head first! I said head first because this is all mental. Keep your head in it and you've got this!
Ok I'm done. Later ladies.

05 Apr
Awe thanks DJ that means a lot to me! I appreciate that!! Your awesome!
05 Apr
Happy Easter!!!!
05 Apr
Same to you :-)
06 Apr
Thank you D.j thought with all I ate today, I'm afraid I'll have to start all over, Grrrr!!!
06 Apr
Lol. Im sure alot of us maybfeel that way. But on a serious note: Never start over anything in life. You'll only find the same obstacles. Pick up from where are with all the lessons you've learned...and keep going. Never start over. Starting over implies first going backwards. We don't do that.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51