Who All exercises at home?

29 posts | Original | Recent

Ripped_thumb
69 Posts
Jul 7, 2015 5:35am
via Android

I'm sorry but all I can think about is a gym! I enjoy my home wrk outs and runs but I'm missing that gym feel! Am I alone?

07 Jul
Gym sucks!
07 Jul
I workout at home bcz i am alone feel free and nobody is watching but sometimes i miss the gym... i miss the beastmode full body workout at gym that gives my muscles a shock and makes my body all over sore :))
08 Jul
I like working out in the privacy of my own home then I don't have to have people staring at me
08 Jul
I would also like to train in a gym, but I don't have time to go there. Working out at home has some great advantages like privacy!
08 Jul
Hate gyms!
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Jul 7, 2015 7:28am
via iOS
Then go to the gym? Find a gym with wify. Hang out in the lounge all day. You van now trainvany time you want! Problem solved!
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Jul 7, 2015 7:44am
via Android

I work out at home through my whole life I've only been to a gym once are twice

623565_100004005181078_1205327992_n_thumb
34 Posts
Jul 7, 2015 7:50am
via Android

Ya I love too doing in home and alone , good feeling.., just rock,no show off

Image_thumb
214 Posts
Jul 7, 2015 8:46am

I don't miss the gym at all. Yeah, equipment... Right... But I hated the whole situation. I'd rather stick to my "lame" wo's.

Image_thumb
32 Posts
Jul 7, 2015 12:55pm
via iOS
Me coz no time for gym
Image_thumb
172 Posts
Jul 7, 2015 1:20pm
via iOS
Me but sometimes I exercise alone in parks where there are muscultion machines.
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jul 7, 2015 2:39pm
via iOS
I do!
Image_thumb
215 Posts
Jul 7, 2015 3:12pm
via Android

I only work out at home or the park where I take my kids from time to time. I'm sure I shouldn't be allowed to work out in public ^_^

07 Jul
Why shouldn't you?
08 Jul
It's a secret.
29 Jul
Oh, do you grunt so loud that it scares small woodland creatures? :p jk
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jul 7, 2015 3:19pm
via iOS
I do
Image_thumb
58 Posts
Jul 7, 2015 4:18pm
via Android

I love the gym. Only problem I have is I'm self conscious about how I look. And when people stare at me, I become too nervous and give up. But there are days when no one is there and I work hard.

07 Jul
Yeah i probably would feel like that . I've never been to the gym x:-)
07 Jul
I relate completely. I feel self-conscious and I automatically start comparing myself to othera who are there. I love working out at home.
13 Jul
We all get that way sometimes keep doing u and don't worry what others think of u. U are there for a good reason just like them. Hang in there
14 Jan
I never been to the gym home sweet home love it
Image_thumb
166 Posts
Jul 7, 2015 7:44pm
via Android

I only workout at home and outdoors.

The ONLY time I miss the gym is when there's a couple feet of snow on the ground and I really want to get a good walk in. 

Image_thumb
90 Posts
Jul 7, 2015 8:42pm
via Android

I workout at home , if i could afford gym i would go too. I want to get a pull up bar , barbell and dumbell set , ab wheel, new yoga mat . I want pulleys dunno if u can get them for home though . I have a gym ball and dumbells and a yoga mat that's it. At least in the gym you'd have everything there :)

Image_thumb
95 Posts
Jul 8, 2015 6:28am
via iOS
Can't afford the time, prefer not to spend the money on a gym membership.  I workout exclusively at home.  Running, exercise bike, treadmill, weight bench, Dumbbells, elastics, and countless body weight exercises.
14 Jan
That's great thinking for the money buddy why should we pay when we can workout at home seriously
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 8, 2015 7:43am
via Android

Hey there :)

I do also work out at home on the one hand because I can rather feel free knowing nobody's watching me and on the other hand because I simply haven't got the time to go to the gym, since I am still in school and my timetable is sort of a mess

But anyway. If you feel like going to the gym for training or aren't quite sure where to work out, I think you should simply go and try ;) if you'll then find it unappealing, you can still stop and return to working out at home.

Image_thumb
99 Posts
Jul 8, 2015 8:59am
via Android

I miss the gym. Havent gone in a week. I do little home work outs here and there but nothing gets me pumped like the gym atmosphere of iron and energy and will power.

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 8, 2015 9:46pm
via Android

I do!

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 8, 2015 11:49pm
via Android

I really  hate people  watching  while I twerk on the elliptical at the gym

Image_thumb
45 Posts
Sep 9, 2015 7:38pm

Right now I work out only at home, unless you count walks around the park and such. I'm starting a couple of fitness classes next week, and I'm hoping that it will help me get over my gym phobia a bit being in a structured class setting rather than 'at sea' among all the confusing machines, and all the people who probably aren't watching me at all but I FEEL LIKE are all watching and judging me. The one class is only five weeks long, and I'm thinking after that's done I'll sign up for the Y - the local one has a beginner's area that sounds a bit less threatening.

My home workout area is nice, but very small. I've got a treadmill and am looking into a little folding exercise bike, and I've got a tv with chromecast in there that I can stream my workouts to from my phone. It would be nice to have more room and to have more equipment, though. It would also be AWESOME to finally get over that feeling like I'm back in high school being humiliated in phys ed.

The nice thing about working out at home, however: I can't weasel out of my workout by protesting that it's too cold/hot/rainy/snowy/etc to get up and go out to the gym. :)

10 Sep
Me 2 coz no time 4 gym...
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Oct 8, 2015 8:34am
via iOS
I'm the same way. I find that going to the gym to workout puts me in a bad mindset and starts the self-hate audio track in my head: "you look fat" / "people are wondering why you're here" / "don't do that exercise because you look weak doing it". Even when I was younger and in great shape (running 5 min mile) and feeling good about myself it would put me in a negative mindset by judging other people: "you're faster than that person" or "look you're stronger than them". All in all its too easy for me to slip into comparative/judgement mode. I'm sure there's people out there that don't have this problem but for me working out at home or in nature helps to keep my mind in a better place. 
Image_thumb
102 Posts
Oct 8, 2015 1:05pm
via Android

Well, going out in a gym need time.yiu know a little preparation for dress and makeup.lol..so i workout at home in a closed room where nobody can see me.sometimes i try tough poses which i can'nt do properly but i keep trying so that i could reach a certain kinda flexibility.so i like doing Wos at home.

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Oct 10, 2015 3:02pm
via Android

I do all of the above. I go to Upper Limits (indoor rock climbing gym in IL and MO) three days a week for ten hours plus another hour on yoga night, then come home for two or three hours of kickboxing, my three alternating days I'm at the park which has a decent track too.

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jan 12, 2016 8:44am
via iOS
I exercise at home with this app its the same like having a personal trainer . I've had trainers before at the gym and private trainers as well. I don't work out at the gym anymore I feel I can accomplish more alone and be more focused on myself , plus I have the flexibility to   choose when I what to work out . 
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jan 12, 2016 5:31pm
via Android

I have been working out at the gym. For some reason it motivates me a little more to complete my workouts.

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jan 13, 2016 5:11am
via Android

Great topic. I like to train at the gym , as I get energized by other people. Training at home can be great too, less preparation , no travel . It does not take a ton of equipment to get fit no matter where you train. The best place is where you like to train ! 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51