Losing belly fat in your 30s

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 19, 2015 7:09am
via Android

Please help. I've always stored my fat in my belly area. I've gained a lot of weight over the years, and now I'm trying to get back to healthy. Problem is I'm losing my thighs faster than anything, when I really need to get rid of my belly. I exercise at home about 3 times a week...

19 Aug
Do lots of cardio & "fat blasting" workouts you can search YouTube videos that really help. But you also have to understand if you want to loose weight it's not all gonna come a once
18 Apr
engage in more cardio and compound workout, i bet u the belly fat will disappear....above all your diet...cut carbohydrate as much as possible. exercise and workout is as important as diet .all the best
19 Apr
I will recommend paying close attention to your diet, make sure you are eating healthy fats, proteins and less carbs, also. It helped me a ton, I still have some belly fat to work on. I started with doing mainly cardio exercises and have been adding weights as much as I can. Let's keep each other motivated.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 19, 2015 5:00pm
via Android

Thank you Valeria

Running-penguin_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 20, 2015 6:55am
via Android

Hi, you've got a familiar problem. Losing belly fat is the hardest fat to lose. A few hints that might help:
1. Change your diet next to your excersise.  Prevent new fat from arriving
2. Change your daily routine and get moving as much as you can.
3. The type of excersise is difficult. Some say cardio some say muscle (more muscles use up more energy so less is left for your belly). Cardio didn't work out that we'll for me so I've put my money on a combination!
Search a lot there are many techniques to fight belly fat, but always keep thinking there is also a lot of bs.
4. Be patient. For most people belly fat will disappear last. So don't give up and continue excersising.

Good luck and enjoy the trip!

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 20, 2015 7:01am
via Android

Thank you Anthony. I've noticed that indeed this fat here just doesn't want to leave my body. I'll keep at it

10154533_240536442818257_21909476947257672_n_thumb
41 Posts
Aug 24, 2015 7:58pm
via Android

I'm starting to focus more on abs & core workouts to loss my belly fat. I've also started seeing a nutritionist that my primary suggested. Less carbs, more protein & healthy fats.

Image_thumb
209 Posts
Apr 17, 2016 10:22pm
via iOS
To tone my belly(that I'm still working on)or a overall slim down,I eat lots of veggies and stay away from fried food I walk but do squats and lunges to keep my butt and thighs.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 18, 2016 12:19am
via Android

Hi Olwam,

There's lots of info on the link between the hormone cortisol (produced during stress)and an increase in belly fat.
Now I'm not a very big guy naturally, and I lost my pack years ago and gained a pudge that I can't seem to be completely rid of. I think it's the stress! I'm trying to sleep more, eat better, exercise daily and stress less.
I hope this helps!

18 Apr
Hello and thank you Olwan!
18 Apr
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 18, 2016 10:37am
via Android

Hi im also trying to lose weight im a pear shape and i wanted to ask does squats make ur thighs and butt bigger or smaller.

18 Apr
Squats build leg and butt muscles
19 Apr
I'm right there with you, trying to loose belly fat. I second the suggestions to focus on diet as well as exercises. I will start with doing more cardio and some weights.
19 Apr
Oops meant to comment directly under Olwam S. post.
19 Apr
hey chantelle how are u
19 Apr
Hi! I'm great can't complain at all and you?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51