Snap crackle pop

4 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Sep 11, 2015 4:58am
via Android

I have been trying to get back into shape which gets harder the longer you go without making the choice and following it to the tee. I find it hard to do a lot of the exercises because of my joints poping, crackling, or just snapping on me. Some hurt some don't but it still kind of scares me. I don't want to give myself yet another excuse to not get healthier. Are their softer things I can do that will still help me loose weight and gain a fitter body but not be too hard on my joints?

11 Sep
I'd suggest low-impact stuff, and cardio is good for the losing fat-wise. There may be a vitamin that can help, but you'd have to look into it/talk to your doctor; I've heard of people getting cortisone shots to help with joint pain, and my grandma used to get these drinks that claimed they helped joint stuff for her arthritis. I guess just find what works for you :)
11 Sep
You can try joint juice, see if that help. A friend off mine use it and claims it works. Good luck.
11 Sep
Swimming, yoga, x trainers, all low impacy. I have the same problem ( generally a clicky person). I went to an osteo which helped me so much, or physio. There are vitamins/oils you can take too as mentioned already :)
12 Sep
I recently talked to my doc about all my noisy joints. His take was that if there's no pain and doesn't prevent movement that it could be as harmless as extra fluid. If you feel legit pain tho, obv that's a red flag to stop right away.
30 Sep
I recently got a cheap 'anti fatigue' foam floor mat for my room at home where I exercise and that has helped my knees a lot. Also if you have the opportunity maybe consider asking a trainer or other expert to check your form on the exercises that are doing it the most? I was getting lots of popping when I tried squats, but them someone corrected me on my centre of gravity and how my weight was distributed and my knees don't protest nearly as much when I do it right! :)
Feb 16, 2016 1:00pm

Joints Hypermobility. My story of recovery.

I am familiar with these symptoms. 

This is the connective tissue disease.

It is called “Joints Hypermobility”. 

The joints sore, they become crunchy, soft tissue may ache…

The ligaments are stretched. 

Cartilage tissue wears out fast. 

I published treatment regimens.

There is information regarding alternative medicine preparations as well.

I’ll tell what can help you!

This is my story of recovery - 

08 Mar
21 Posts
Mar 6, 2016 6:13pm
via Android

21 Posts
Mar 8, 2016 3:18pm
via Android

Susan .  The  only  one  of 

14 Mar
Try drinking some apple cidar vinegar with water, 2 parts water 1part apple cidar vinegar....everyday it will stop the snapping and popping within you and it will cut you appetite too
17 Mar
Shcool the same time as the first

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51