Knee pain ??

2 posts | Original | Recent
29 Posts
Sep 14, 2016 9:42pm
via iOS
I've been increasing weights on squat and recently I got to squat my heaviest so far, 135lbs( 15lbs heavier than my body weight) and very happy about it. I was gonna keep on going and hoping to squat heavier, but I started to feel pain in my left knee....does anyone have pain in knee(s) when squat?! I did deep squat and that's when I felt pain, and ever since if I squat heavy my knee hurts Now I'm kinda scared to go heavy, I'm doing lighter weight/more reps, but I'd love to go challenge my limit.
14 Sep
It could be called patellar Tendinitis. Or also known as Jumpers Knee. If it gets bad enough it can be a extreme annoyance to heal (That means no more squats for weeks :( sadly). I have it pretty bad because I play basketball and do jumping workouts A LOT!, So take my word for it, you don't want to make it worse. Extremely common though, and normally just rest and icing will heal it up pretty quickly. Problably best to look it up though.
18 Sep
werly pch a Foto
950 Posts
Sep 15, 2016 1:03am
via Android

After you let that heal, you may need to use lighter weight and work on your form. Ask a trainer, or watch a ton of YouTube videos, and really perfect that form.

18 Sep
my nam it patricia

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51