44 and wanting to feel strong again.

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 8, 2013 12:16pm
via iOS
I have lost my strength energy along with positive attitude towards so much. I know there is a better way. Start moving ! How do you stay disciplined ?
08 Jul
Just stay focus dont let anything come in your way, create a vlog saying how u will look in the next couple of months that will get u motivated n help u reach ur goal
09 Jul
Thanks 2 weeks of regular workouts and feeling better great to hear encouragement ame back at you
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jul 14, 2013 4:37am
via Android

Hi Anna, I'm 46 and under 5ft and starting to watch my dress size sneak up. I've joined gyms with no luck. What I like is that I can do 5 minutes first thing on weekdays and 15 on weekends.  May not get my dress size down this way but hopefully will stop it going up and increase my energy levels.

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Jul 16, 2013 11:06pm
via Android

Hope everything works out for you..stay positive and it will be fine

Icon_missing_thumb
260 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 1:34am
via Android

I think of my brother pass away 59 didn't eat right /smoked my parents both62 gone I don't want to end up like than with walker and oxygen bottles makes me get moving each time I feel UN motivate

273805_100000203876983_1395868154_n_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 1, 2013 4:49am
via iOS
We can do this Anna.  I am 41 and have a four year old daughter.  Before my pregnancy I lost quite a bit of weight and figured I had it all under control.  My workout routines changed drastically once she arrived and I am just now trying to get this weight to go away.  Most important for me is to be healthy for her and make sure she doesn't struggle with her weight like I did as a kid.  Let's be friends and help each other stay accountable.
Image_thumb
56 Posts
Aug 7, 2013 2:32pm
via iOS
Find an activity that excites you, with people you like, it will motivate you more than anything else.

I'm 43 and fitter than I have ever been because I love my sports (climbing and other outdoor sports) and I love the people that are also interested in those sports. 

Exercise isn't work when you get that enjoyment, it's playing and fun!
Image_thumb
44 Posts
Sep 16, 2013 6:14pm
via Android

Lots of healthy cooking and eating, good cardio workouts, go out and walk a little bit, get an ipod there are some good podcasts where you can also get some help and load it with great music that you can listen while you walk, have a goal: how much weight do you want to loose? These things have helped me! Oh and above all things: STAY POSITIVE!

Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Sep 16, 2013 6:41pm
via iOS
Discipline is choosing what you want now or what you want the most

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51