Planks

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Jul 22, 2013 11:22pm
via Android

Hello..i was wondering if its ok to do plank workouts everyday..or what's a good schedule for those?..hope not a dumb question...thanx

23 Jul
Hey Jon guess what I did 4 workouts in this month
07 Aug
Hey Jon. There was many variations of doing high & low planks. U can definitely do them as often as u like. But when it starts to get easy it means your body is use to it-need to add weights or higher Reps:-) look up planks on YouTube to grt an idea of different moves. I love high &low planks!! Add a bosu ball or the gym ball too
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Jul 23, 2013 12:54am
via Android

forgive my poor English. but you can go to gym. it is a good way .

23 Jul
I do goto the.gym..was asking about planks
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Jul 23, 2013 1:37am
via Android

sorry,sir.  you can do planks every day .about suggestions . you can use website  to find more planks video . you will get more ...

Image_thumb
226 Posts
Jul 23, 2013 2:53am
via iOS
I think it is fine to do planks everyday, unless your abs and/or shoulders are sore. In that case, you should just rest. 

God bless!
Image_thumb
147 Posts
Jul 23, 2013 5:48am
via iOS
It's okay to do planks everyday but not abs.
Image_thumb
56 Posts
Aug 7, 2013 2:36pm
via iOS
It's ok to do anything every day, what determines how often you do it is how intense your sessions  are. 

You can do light weights with high reps every day of your life with no bad effects.

It's just using your muscles to move your body. You will habituate to it. Saying you can't do abs every day is like saying you can't walk every day... Why not?
Image_thumb
124 Posts
Aug 7, 2013 3:37pm
via Android

Its ok to do planks everyday. Reasoning is that planks are a good iso workout for conditioning and endurance.  They dont put excessive stress like other ab workouts

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51