Mom, Professional Career, 46 years old and wanting to get back in shape

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 5:13pm
via iOS
Needing to get back in shape and struggling to find the time. Any suggestions??
11 Jan
Running. Its the best thing. Endurance workouts are the best by far. As well as eating healthy.
06 Feb
Tabata style training..fast effective and no need for equipment
10 Sep
I am officially a runner again due to the gym boring me or just lack of interest when I go there. Since running /fitness walking. I feel better than I have in Years. I have only been working on getting back in shape for the last few months. I use the Endomondo app to track all my exercises. Anyone truly interested in teaming up and doing challenges I'd gladly accept as friends. I am also 46 yes old. ;)
Jan 10, 2014 6:38pm
via Android

I'm a,starting a team like motivation thing! Sort of like a biggest loser where you compete against each other through fitness and healthy eating! If you are interested you can comment, follow,and kik me at jalynmil (everyone's welcome just be willing to work and motivate each other!)

11 Jan
Can I join?
02 Aug
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 8:05pm
via Android

Hi there, I came across your question and I have been using Beachbody products with great success, not just the work outs, but the supplements. I can share what I have done...
God Bless!

02 Aug
Please do.
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 9:54pm
via Android

Hi there getting started is sometimes the hardest step.  When I first started I set a small goal of doing 20 minutes of cardiovascular 3 days a week.  It was tough for a while but eventually I started not feeling right on the days I didn't workout. Try setting a certain amount of time call it "me time" to exercise even if it's 10 minutes.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 3:43pm
via iOS
Thanks Kristen!  Took your advice and found some "me time" today.  Felt great.  Thanks for the inspiration!
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Feb 6, 2014 6:18am
via iOS
Prevention 2014 Total Body Shape Up has a lot of great ideas to start working out and to keep working out. It's in stores now. I hope it helps you out.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 7, 2014 12:28am
via iOS
Thanks!  I will check it out!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51