Motivation to stay motivated!

5 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 26, 2014 9:37pm
via Android

I need motivation to stop beening so lazy, I never get out or do anything but eat lay down all day and watch tv, im over weight and eat everything unhealthy for me, I don't know how to get my self together?!

26 Jan
get a gym membership and make time you have to want the change, set some goals and go for them... don't let your brain tell you, you can't...
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 1:13am
via Android

You can try wallsits while watching tv

Image_thumb
61 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 2:27am
via Android

For exercising laziness the only app that got me out of the couch is Nexercise.  It's my favorite fitness app till now. It made me want to be active all the time

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 2:53am
via Android

I agree. You need to make the conscious decision to want to change or you won't ever get to a healthy weight. I personally think you need to just get moving. If you have stairs in your home go up and down them (walk) during commercial breaks. If you don't have stairs do squats during commercials. But you need to get blood flowing through your body. Even simple yoga stretches are better than just sitting there. I highly recommend doing the "Off The Couch Blast" program to get you started. It's fun and you'll find time to exercise before you know it. Exercise can be fun. Find something you like and get going.

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 3:02am
via Android

To be honest, the first thing before anything else is that you have to want it. For yourself. Then set goals, and remember why you started. Remember how horrible you felt, and never let yourself slip back.
But firstly, u need to want it. Want it so badly that your cravings are a happy, healthy body, and no longer the 5 minute satisfaction of eating some cookies. Also, set goals, and stop making excuses. Dont expect the journey to be easy. If the healthy lifestyle you are looking for is easy, everyone would do it.
If you were looking for some special secret that would help you, im sorry. There are no secrets involved. Eat right, stay hydrated, and be active. The only thing thats stopping you is yourself. So go get it.

30 Jan
I agree u one smart person

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51