Couch potato

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 27, 2014 11:36am
via Android

Hey everyone. I just turn 45 and decided to get off the couch and joined a gym. I need to lose about 30lbs and get rid of this beer belly. Any suggestions on which exercises to do for a beginner? Thanks for your input.

27 May
Cardio, HIIT, and Tabata workouts....
29 May
Couch to 5K, any of those apps or they also have the workouts on this app, you slowly go up every week, if you feel you can't go on to the next week just keep repeating the same week over and over until you know you can go on to the next step, it really helped me
Image_thumb
57 Posts
May 27, 2014 12:45pm
via Android

Oh I am a couch potato as well but I don't think I should call myself a potato since haven't yet reached that level. How did you managed to get out of it man?

Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 27, 2014 7:51pm
via Android

When my lil niece out ran me and I started to not like how I looked I knew it was time to do something about it.

Image_thumb
512 Posts
May 27, 2014 8:25pm
via Android

You should start with some cardio to lose weight and some easy strength workouts to get into it. And watch your eating habits or you won't lose a single pound.

Image_thumb
30 Posts
May 27, 2014 9:02pm
via Android

Hi Jose, and welcome

I'll be 41 soon and am making good progress towards getting fitter and healthier.

I've posted a few times on how I changed my eating habits and the exercises I'm doing at the moment, if u click on my profile u should find them. Hope they give u some ideas...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51