Recently 40......time to recharge

8 posts | Original | Recent
3 Posts
Jul 7, 2014 6:48am
via Android

I've worked out off-and-on over the years (mostly the "off part), but have never truly been "in-shape". Feeling the effects of putting pretty much all exercise on hold for way too long. Starting slow, but even then, need motivation. Its no secret, lack of motivation, lack of energy and time as well, are all hurdles. Reading many posts from this app has helped though. Thanks to those who've posted comments in here, and I'm looking forward to feeling a whole lot better once I get a routine/habit down in my schedule.
Good luck to us all.

07 Jul
Good luck buddy! Stay with us! :)
19 Jul
You can do it, don't give up even when you want to. Try to do a energy supplement for energy. :)
31 Jul
If I can do it then trust me anyone can..I was a slob that did nothing for in and out...this app is supplements what I do now which is usually 3 hr everyweek day morning gym and kickboxing in evenings...Ive lost 5 stone forgot in lbs or kg muscle mass has increased. ..and im feeling like a teen again! The only thing stoppi g you is you. . Every excuses is want it think why and keep thinking why? And then go get it never stop or give up like you're life depends on it asbit mostly likly...
22 Mar
All the posts I read do keep me motivated.Even my family not too helpful with trying healthier foods and how we prepare our food, so I make the effort myself.I really have noticed I'm losing a lil all over, My goal is to lose weight,toned.Maybe run in marathons!!
39 Posts
Jul 19, 2014 3:19am
via Android

You can do it!!!! 

211 Posts
Jul 19, 2014 9:15am
via Android

Do a little each day, even if its just 5 or 10 minutes. You  can start straight after getting up, it will become a habit.
When you did big workouts, rest for one day or just do exercises for other muscles/part of your body. Read in this forum every day, get motivated and push yourself. "No time" is just an excuse for "I don't want" Believe me, I also very often had no time;) Why do you want to do more? Getting in shape, staying healthy or just for fun? Find your own "why" and imagine the worst thing that will happen if you don't do it. When you're not in mood to move your ass, think what might happen and then think what will be when you NOW GET UP AND DO! Enjoy:)

12 Posts
Jul 30, 2014 3:28pm
via Android

I had the same problem when I started. I started talking to the people in the gym and they started helping. Both teaching me the moves as well as keeping my motivation up.

7 Posts
Jul 30, 2014 3:55pm
via Android

Go for it dude!!!

4 Posts
Jul 31, 2014 12:38am
via Android

Good for you!

4 Posts
Jul 31, 2014 4:31am
via Android

I been slacking off and on to and now I'm 42 it's like I have my days when Im so fatigued one minute, then hyper and ready to do anything I so want this!!! I want to be healthy and now I'm just taking it one day at a time and slowly but surely I'll reach my goal and if I can do it so can you. ..

4 Posts
Mar 31, 2015 3:41am
via Android

Sounds like we're in the same boat. High school athlete, recreational after college, then put focus elsewhere. 15 years of on & off exercising & diets got me this tired & creaky body. Need to turn it around. Since the biggest problem is consistency, I've stayed small. Routine is key. Getting up earlier to get a brief, easy something. Can't even call it a workout. The plan is little by little, get up earlier & earlier for longer & longer sessions.
Let's keep each other going.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51