HELP NEEDED BUTT AND LEGS

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Nov 23, 2014 4:11pm
via Android

I need desperate help with my butt and leg workouts. I am very toned everywhere else. Except that little belly pooch, but I can live with that. My problem is my butt and thighs are not tightening. As my son describes it, it feels like pudding in a ziplock bag. Any advice would be appreciated.

24 Nov
When I was training I was only allowed lower body due to an injury. Squats(50 in between lunges), lunges (while taking steps forward, turning & doing double, then triple lunges down & back, rather than in one place) & squatting with back against the wall, holding position for 1 to 3 mins, had my thighs, calves, & butt so strong, I'd joke about my legs being a deadly weapon. Lol. Trust when I say these things work!!!!! & it won't take but 3 times a week, faithfully. I hate I stopped seeing my trainer bc she was awesome!!! But looking...
24 Nov
Sorry if I responded wrong......clearly my 1st time. :)
24 Nov
So all sorts of squats. That usually the targets those
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Nov 23, 2014 4:38pm
via Android

Different kinds of squats and lunges, running.

23 Nov
I agree, lunges and squats will tighten your legs up real fast!
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 3:36am
via Android

The Brazilian Booty Butt program is great for both!

24 Nov
Yes I agree
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 4:25am
via Android

Hi Dawn,

Also try Kettlebell squats/swings too! As you swing the weight up, squeeze your glutes. Shoot for a workout 2-3 times a week, you'll probably see some results by the time the week is out! Good luck--Stay strong!

24 Nov
Squats (with squeeze when you come up) , lunges and stairmaster with mid-speed will help you alot....have fun

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51