How to make the most of my gym visits

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Dec 20, 2014 3:42pm
via iOS
Hi,
I would like to ask for anyone's advice on making the most of my visits to the gym. I typically hit the gym once / week. When I am there I most always use to ArcTrainer for 1 hour (using the arms, for added cardio, calorie burn) then I try to get in arm / leg / ab machines in (@ Planet Fitness) my legs have toned up considerably.
Through the week I try to get at least 3 workouts done, often times using Skimble :) I do a combination of hand weights, and body weight. Alternating with cardio. (See my profile)
I am "fluffy" around the middle. My goal is to tone up, and maximize my gym time.
Thanks
21 Dec
Image_thumb
55 Posts
Dec 20, 2014 6:06pm
via Android

It sounds like you have a good variety of workouts, which is great. If they have any classes at your gym, try joining in maybe. Boxercise, circuit training, pump class, spinning, etc. They are all good and they will be a new challenge and add a new dimension to your workout programme. Mix it up, try new stuff.

20 Dec
Thanks Andy C. As of now, no classes are offered at my PF but you've given me "food for thought"
Dec 21, 2014 7:23am
via Android

The trick is interval training. It re-metabolises your body and you can train your metabolism to be better functioning. Short bursts are more effective than hours in the gym. I also take Aloe  and it reduces bloating and fluffiness in the mid line. I'm happy to help with further questions and advice on where to get products that are perfect for changing your body. ☺

20141018_194144_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 23, 2014 6:55pm
Deb, With age we gain wait around the middle, for help keeping the pounds down my exercise consist of 9,000 steps a day minimum and once or twice a week I do interval training ligor pole to light pole, or street sign to street sign plus the programs on here. Or some stuff put of my big book of exercise
02 Jan
Kenneth A. Wi agree, as we age we really do have to work at it, harder. And with the least little lapse, the pounds creep back on so easily! Thanks for your input, I do have a question, what is a ligor pole?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51