Substitutes

2 posts | Original | Recent

67299_762349403814798_6656288424572775078_n_thumb
14 Posts
Jan 12, 2015 11:56am
via Android

Is there"other" exercise that can basically give you the same effect without breaking anything? I'm not as strong as I used to be and I do take MSN for my joints, but I can not do jumping Jacks without hurting my knees, and ankles, I can't hold a plank to long without my wrists giving out, I love to do them I just can't, arthritis, age, all the years of abuse I've done to myself because of my job, (retired now on that lol) so I'm thinking is all that catching up to me , if there is something else I can do that won't cause so much pain and discomforting I'd love to hear it.

Icon_missing_thumb
9 Posts
Feb 15, 2015 3:01pm
via Android

I would first make sure to consult with hour doctor a d get their thoughts on how far to push yourself.  It may be that you just do whet you can in short intervals until you get stronger.  Another option is to tootle exercises to ode tidy alternative exercises to do with weaker joints.  I believe the main thing is to not give up on exercising.  Their ate options to keep moving.  Just be patient and keep researching :-)  Good luck.

15 Feb
Thank you, it's a good idea, work my way up

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51