4 weeks down

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 14, 2015 4:22pm

so, this marks the end of 4 weeks of working out at least 2x/wk. week 3 & 4 I did 3x/wk.

pros: sore muscles.. feel stronger.. proud of myself

cons: small downward movement on the scale. teeny. =( I was hoping that the scale would reinforce what gains I feel I have made, now I'm second guessing myself and wondering what else I need to do, how many more days a week, intensity of my workouts, blah, blah, blah. damn scale.

14 Aug
Well done Linda. Dedication definitely pays off.
14 Aug
Keep your head up and keep going. I've lost 28lbs in 3 months. Didn't see a difference at first but then the weight came off.
14 Aug
The scale shouldn't matter, what does matter is how you feel about yourself. Muscle weighs more than fat, so if you're constantly gaining muscle but losing fat, the scale won't especially change, especially if you don't weigh a ton already :) good job!! Keep going! And remember to hydrate :)
15 Aug
Patience, patience, patience. Why does anyone want to rush things?? Your body won't change in 4 weeks. It's a start of a long journey. Keep working for another 5 months and be surprised.
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 14, 2015 6:19pm
via Android

Well done Linda!

Image_thumb
342 Posts
Aug 14, 2015 6:57pm
via Android

Way ago Linda!
Don't give up, that's the problem with everyone they want instant results! All of this takes time and hard work!
Take a look at your diet, it could be what your eating or not having enough of!
Whatever you do don't give up, just keep pushing and you will get there, it just takes time and dedication!
Good luck to you!

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 20, 2016 1:06am
via Android

Remember that muscle weighs more than fat.  Ignore the scale and let your clothes be your guide.  I bet they already fit better, if not loose by now.

Icon_missing_thumb
22 Posts
Mar 20, 2016 4:48pm
via Android

salut

Icon_missing_thumb
22 Posts
Mar 20, 2016 4:51pm
via Android

ca vas

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51