How do you lose love handles?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 14, 2015 3:29pm
via iOS
I've been frustrated by my love handles. How do you lose them?
14 Nov
Train your obliques
15 Nov
You need to do cardio and ab workouts,HITT training is the most effective at burning fat as it's intense and you warm up your metabolism so you burn fat afterwards. You need to work your abs & obliques there's are lots of good workouts on here I 'll put a link for some that I love doing .
29 Nov
Great! Thanks :))
Image_thumb
90 Posts
Nov 15, 2015 10:25am
via iOS
Image_thumb
90 Posts
Nov 15, 2015 10:26am
via iOS
Image_thumb
90 Posts
Nov 15, 2015 10:26am
via iOS
Image_thumb
90 Posts
Nov 15, 2015 10:27am
via iOS
Image_thumb
54 Posts
Dec 22, 2015 3:35am
via Android

"Abs are made in the kitchen." - losing fat is accomplished by eating fewer calories than your body needs to maintain your current weight. We can change our caloric needs by exercising to burn more calories, but unfortunately we can't pick where the fat comes from when we lose it. And love handles are about the last place fat leaves on me .

Img_0422_thumb
17 Posts
Apr 9, 2016 3:35pm
via iOS
Kimberly T is right. Exercising abs does not get rid of love handles. It will improve your core stability and give you good tone and/or definition when you lose the fat. Exercise increases muscle which increases basal metabolic calorie burn. So it helps with weight loss but won't get rid of fat by itself. 

To get rid of excess body fat, love handles or elsewhere you must eat fewer calories than you burn. Period. Use a tool like MyFitnessPal or something else to figure out your calorie goal and track those calories. Be strict. Read up on healthy eating habits like never in front of a TV, never standing in front of the fridge, never from the box. You'll hate it at first. But with time new habits will develop and you will see those handles melt. It all depends how much you really want to lose them. Good luck!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51