Nov 17, 2015 10:32pm
via Android

Fast approaching my 40s
Within the last six years
I packed on a lot of belly fat
And lost a lot of muscle mass
Trying to get in shape

19 Nov
I know that feeling. I'm not that big, 86 kgs but it's the heaviest I've ever been, I was around 72 10 years ago. I'm 41 now and try to eat a bit more healthy and do more exercise like walking. I'll never have a 6 pack but as long as I don't end up with a beer belly I'm ok. Good luck with your goal.
20 Nov
Have you guys gotten on a game plan? Including specific goals with a time frame? Then, of course, eating, hydrating and supplementing properly will help determine if your goals fit your lifestyle or not! Keep us posted!
18 Posts
Dec 12, 2015 7:42am
via Android

To be quite honest. I have no real game plan. I just try to workout everyday. I know that's a remedy for failure (having no real goals or plans) but I'm kinda picking myself back up from on the floor after a lot of my major life plans fell through. Im down, really down but not out. Everyday I put on a brave face.

22 Dec
time to make an action plan! Exercise helps burns calories, but you might need to find out just how many calories you should consume to lose, and exercise/lift weights so you look good after the weight is off (so you're not "skinny-fat")
18 Posts
Dec 22, 2015 9:26pm
via Android

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51