Hi all

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 11, 2013 7:12pm
via Android

Hi im in the uk. Im 40 have given up smoking now for nearly 2 months. I have put on a stone from 16 to 17. Im a chauffeur I do 15 hours every 5 days. Im needing advice and help.

16 Sep
Is all about what you eat...low carbs, good protein, lots of vegetables, good fats...healthy snacks...do you do excersise?
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 7:05am
via Android

Where can I start. I would like to go down to 13 stone. I want to loss weight on my stomach my hips and my bum. I eat the same as usual. The only time when I walk is when im out of the car collecting customer from airport.

12 Jun
12 Jun
Lol oh and hello welcome to the community.
Image_thumb
389 Posts
Jun 23, 2013 10:47pm
via iOS
Welcome!!!! 

I'm 40 also and need to lose from the same areas :) I have an active group anyone over 35, there are lots of a trying to make changes :) 
24 Jun
Hey Leese!
24 Jun
Hey Johnny :)
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jun 24, 2013 12:47am
via iOS
That's great you have given up smoking! Keep it up! And welcome to the community!!
Icon_missing_thumb
111 Posts
Jun 24, 2013 1:19am
via Android

Ok, personal opinion. Probably worth the paper it's written on.
There are many, trully most, workouts are short as your time is precious. I don't know how fixed you are for cash, none of my business, if you can pick up some dumbbells second hand that'd be great.
Search youtube for "tacfit". Good exercises to get ya' goin'.
Your biggest deal is your diet. Portion control, meal frequency, macronutrient ratio, yadayada,...
Best of luck!
Sorry for funny spelling,... American.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 9, 2013 8:23am
via iOS
Good on you for taking  the first step. I think if u have courage to do that then you know you are worth it (hi uk I'm an Aussie)
Image_thumb
155 Posts
Jul 9, 2013 11:33am
via Android

Congrats for stop smoking. I'm trying to make my hubby to quit... if u don't have too much time to workout there's a very good program called 10 Minute Workout. I guess u can buy on the internet or any fitness store. Also it would be good to subscribe to a fitness/health magazine.

09 Jul
Never ever read a fitness or health magazine. Most of what's written in them is bull and it's only in there to generate monies.
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jul 10, 2013 5:24am
via Android

Way to go on Quitting!! That will probably be one of the hardest things you'll go through but keep at it and don't give in.   I lost my mother 3yrs ago due to lung cancer,  and I would wish that on anyone.  Good luck!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51