Thighs. Are. So. Big.

4 posts | Original | Recent
24 Posts
May 26, 2014 1:43am
via Android

I have been struggling with big thighs for a while now. I have stretch marks on them I think I'm too young for that? I don't know what's going on. I'm 16. I have been doing on and off workouts for a while and I really want to get in shape and stay in shape. Any advice?

3 Posts
Aug 18, 2014 1:26pm
via iOS
I am sorry to say big thighs go away with weight loss.       I got cancer and got down to a size four and had a perfect body.    Now I am a size 12 and healthy and loving my body as is.     Call me big thighs!
70 Posts
Aug 18, 2014 2:45pm
via Android

Losing fat as we always say is 80% reliant on your diet hun. Then 20% exercise.

Reassess any foods your eating and swap stuff out for healthier options where needed. If you want any tips on that lemme know

With workouts try my booty one or some other thigh/leg related workouts.
LilBlazey's Booty Workout

Hope I could help 3

24 Posts
Feb 1, 2015 7:20pm
via iOS
I think you posted in the wrong forum, but maybe are seeking help from older folks in the fifties group?  anyway, we all store fat longer in a few places on our bodies.  some more in one area than others.  I disagree with the person who says that it is 80% food intake.  It takes food reduction and exercise both to lose weight, but without exercise which increases endorphins and metabolism, it is much harder to "deprive" yourself from the junk food that is often the culprit.  Keep up you water intake to feel satiated and reduce cramping, but exercise, exercise, exercise is key for me.  If I start the day right by exercising I am less likely to sabotage myself later in the day.  focus on exercise for the areas you want to improve, but remember to alternate away from high intensity for one spot.  If you work your legs hard, focus on another area the next day to let them heal.
20 Feb
I do agree on this one

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51