50+ going on 30 - not mid life crisis, but an obligation!

5 posts | Original | Recent
3 Posts
Feb 3, 2015 3:27am
via Android

50+ working to maximize health and fitness. There is a lot of life to live and lots of family and friends to spend it with. It's time to be a good steward of the body God gave us and be full of energy and vitality as we work to be an example and inspiration to the generations walking behind us. Every day is a gift; use it wisely.

03 Feb
Beautifully said. ..and no.... never a midlife crisis, just doing what the body is designed to do...move, lift, stretch and everything else that makes life worth living. In fact, it takes 40 to 50 years to show what you have been doing with your body. Some say it's gettimg old. I say its just not being fit. Good for you and I wish you every success :-)
3 Posts
Feb 3, 2015 1:39pm
via Android

Thanks Mary. You're right maturity can be like fine seasoning to an already good meal; or,  if not taken care of, it can be like that tomato that was forgotten in the produce drawer and is weeks past its prime.
Thanks for your comment.  Have a wonderful day.

11 Posts
Nov 28, 2015 12:51pm
via iOS
Midlife crisis? Is there such a thing anymore? Yes 10-20 years back you can say so. But now? 
Being health is vital first for yourself and then for all the loved ones around you. 
35 Posts
Nov 28, 2015 2:08pm
via Android

I'm with you on this fitness journey Jeff.   Lot's of active living ahead of us if we get and/or keep physically, mentally,  and spirituality prepared ☺

28 Nov
Yeah, fitness is one of the greatest anti-aging tricks out there.
1 Post
Jul 10, 2016 7:46am
via Android

Nicely said

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51