caesarian section 13yrs ago

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 2, 2015 2:29am
via iOS
I just joined the golden girls this year. I had cs op 13yrs ago. Facing the mirror sideways, u can see bulges over-flowing. Are there exercises i can do to flatten and strengthen my tummy? new to this application also.
02 Mar
Lower your body fat.. and plenty of ab work and even more ab work and dont stop ab work...Unfortunately your most likely have some form of excess skin but majority will go and the lower body fat you have the easier it would be and look if you chose to have it removed (wife has had 4 Csections, sterilisation and reversal plus hysterectomy all through same scar/cut)
02 Mar
The bulges are scar tissue caused from your skin tearing. I've had two c-sections, and even when I got my stomach flat again the bulge was still there.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 2, 2015 3:42am
via Android

Hi Noymi, my name is Sondra and I'm in the same position. I had my cs 18 yes agoSo, if you find anything pass it along.

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Mar 2, 2015 5:57am
via Android

Same situation. The excercise is starting to get my deep abdominal muscles stronger. I am not seen that much change on my lower abdomen but I feel better.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 2, 2015 4:31pm
via iOS
Just did the exercises for starters! At least my heart got some pumpin!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51