Team Alpha Lift

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Jun 23, 2013 10:58pm
via Android

Since i just found out that there is a team option on the site, i decided to make a team.

Most people here arent that much into the powertraining side of the gymlife. So i decided to make a team dedicated to this. So we can help eachother to answer the questions about your squats, deadlift stand or whatever lifting rated!

*So no questions about how to get abbs (fast) or about 'toning'. We got the whole other forum for those things*

The motto of this topic is:
Veni Vidi Lifted!

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 25, 2013 2:23am
via Android

Im in love me dem deadlifts.

25 Jun
So let's get to it!
25 Jun
Deadlifts are the shit
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Jun 25, 2013 10:45pm
via Android

Also ppl dont be shy to ask any lifting related questions here. It can be very hard to find that right video or site that can give you the right explenation on techniques.

Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Jul 10, 2013 12:35am
via Android

I need some help. Today in the gym i got the question if i could help out with deadlifting form. The technique of the person was already quite good. There was just one problem when getting tired or going heavy.

Keeping the ass down.
He kept comming up with his ass first. I told him to activate his hamstrings more (i even poked his hams and glutes to force him to activite them) but that did not really help that much.

Is it as i think a problem of him not holding enough tension in his pasteriour chain? Or has anyone of you guys experienced the problem lays somewhere else?

10 Jul
haha you poked his glutes :p
10 Jul
Haha dont be jealous :-)
11 Jul
too late

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51