1 Post
Jul 6, 2013 6:12am
via Android

BEST HOMEMADE WEIGHTS?

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 6, 2013 6:16am
via iOS
Depending on the pounds you can use cans not empty ones tho.
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Jul 6, 2013 6:43am
via iOS
When I was in boarding school we used two 25 litre buckets filled with cement, found a strong iron pole to use as barbell and we bench presses with that.. If that was too light we get more buckets haha
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 6, 2013 11:19am
via Android

Anything with a handle old purse gym bag etc. even plastic bags just double them up and add anything to them. Dirt rocks whatever. Work on the major muscle groups like legs shoulders back etc. use the bags just like you would dumbells. Remember that any kind of exercise is better than doing nothing!

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jul 6, 2013 4:07pm
via iOS
sand bags or cans with cement and steel as handle to form as dumbbells
Image_thumb
92 Posts
Jul 6, 2013 4:31pm
via iOS
50lb bag of cement mix works good for me lol
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Jul 6, 2013 6:06pm
via Android

I got a great one for you. A pvc pipe diameter arround 10 to 15 cm. And arround 1 meter long but you can get a thicker one/larger one to increase the weight. Fill it up for about half or what ever is heavy for you. Make sure to close the ends very wel.

Pipe can be used for squats, lunges, holding it in the arms while walking(bicep) and what ever you can figure out with it.

The weigt of the pipe wont be real heavy but the constant moving of the weight will make you work really hard to control it. Makes for a cheap exersise equipment.

Image_thumb
41 Posts
Jul 7, 2013 2:13am
via iOS
Laundry detergent bottles, just fill them with water/sand.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 7, 2013 2:19am
via Android

When I was in Iraq we used 5 gallon buckets and filled with sand at different levels for weight. Plus using duffel bag filled with sand and I use at home to for clean n presses. Its dead weight and great for the core.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51