Help plz

3 posts | Original | Recent
7 Posts
Jul 16, 2013 10:51am
via iOS
I am workin on building my abs and arms muscles but still can't see fast results as I want , I go to the gym 6 times a week and I take my protein shake pre and post . pllllllz help
16 Jul
For abs, you really have to watch your meals. Lower bad carbs-like white rice, white bread and white pasta etc. Also eating sugary things and drinking sugary things is bad for you. For arms and general muscles, you have to do lower reps with heavier lifts, instead of higher reps with lighter weights. You have to push yourself! Hope this helps :)
17 Jul
Thanks Serra that was very help full , hope that I can stay away from sugary and salty things and sodas I really have a serious problem with them
260 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 1:49am
via Android

Sometimes u can over train arms my need 2 days for a heavy workout but most times at least one abs can be over work too do make sure u getting enough protein if u 120 lbs u could need as much as 80 grams depending on your workout

17 Jul
Thanks Joseph I'll make sure and open my eyes on my protein intake , even tho some times I face problems with what to eat , but I'm workin on it
Jul 19, 2013 1:11am
via Android

Get you a DVD like insanity or something

19 Jul
You just have to relax and take your time cos 6 times is abit too much and your body might not be use to such so just relax and notice the changes
24 Jul
Looool I'll try to relax , cuz I can't handle one day without hittin the gym
24 Jul
I only have one day off

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51