Best workout for triceps

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Jul 18, 2013 2:17am
via Android

Everytime i workout my triceps it never seems to get big, my triceps r not growing!! What is the best exercise to get the horseshoe triceps??

18 Jul
Tricep dips your body is your best machine or weight. Plus its functional
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Jul 18, 2013 3:30am
via iOS
I feel a great contraction in my whole tricep with bent over tricep extension
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Jul 18, 2013 3:43am
via iOS
Ill give you a tip.. Make sure you work the mind muscle connection with yout triceps. Always stretch and squeeze the muscle. If you want the outer head if your tricep to show the head that's going into your elbow then do any form of push downs or pull downs. Close grip bench press is also an amazing exercise for the whole tricep.. Also try... Using a barbell.. Lay flat on a bench. Extend arms full keep bar inline with your chest and slowly bring the bar to touch your nose or forehead and extend back up.. Also and amazing exercise..
18 Jul
Your last exercise is what we like to call, skullcrushers
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 18, 2013 12:23pm
via Android

Since I've been rowing for 2 years my triceps are now bigger than my biceps. It's so wierd but it works

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jul 18, 2013 1:04pm
via Android

Try to add some extra series and new exercises. Do some super series for triceps. Man, you are in Great shape btw.

Image_thumb
237 Posts
Jul 18, 2013 2:26pm
via Android

Try doing press down/reverse pressdown/rope extensions/ d.bell kick backs do giant sets 4x15 no rest between. Then do some pike diamond push ups and weight dips. Good luck man

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jul 18, 2013 4:59pm
via Android

diamond pushups are gr8 4 it....

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Jul 19, 2013 1:28am
via Android

Thanks for the advice guys ill do the exercises u told me n hopefully i see some change in my triceps

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51